• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hinamizawa Town (sign Ups)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
This game is like Mafia, but way diffrent roles, so dont be saying stuff about it. This Game Does Not Accept Inactivity That says it all o.o But each of these roles are important, the first stage will be a RVS, since all the roles after a day will reveal alot more afterwards. But Dont try for it to be a RVS on the first Real life day but extend it and try to find evidence and stuff.

If there are any questions Pm me. Also you do not need to knwo about the anime to play. Yeah i just copied and pasted alot ofthe rules.

How To Play: The game starts off in the Day which will last roughly 1 week. During this Day period, everyone discusses who they believe is teh Carrier, Oyashiro-sama, and Oyashiro Cursed victims. These roles will post too, and pretend they are Townies and try to get the other Townies to turn on each other and confuse them. Every role, has a vote for lynching each Day.

Post who you want to vote for in the format:
Vote: Player X
If you wish to unvote at anytime, do so by:
Unvote: Player X

You may vote and unvote at ANY TIME during the DAY period. Only during the Day, remember that. Once a majority vote is reach, that player will be lynched NO MATTER WHAT. So if a majority is reached and you decide to unvote for that person, its too late. Player X will be lynched and his identity will be revealed. A player will also be lynched at the end of the week period that constitutes the Day time based on whoever has the most votes, if a majority is not reached.

Once the Day period (after the lynching) is over it becomes the Night. Night won't last long, a day or two at most. During the Night there will be NO ACTIVE DISCUSSIONS. Everyone goes to 'sleep'. This is when Oyashiro-sama picks who to kill, Oyashiros' cursed Victims congregate. The Cop picks who to investigate, and the Carreir picks who to heal.

Day will come again, and the identity of the dead Townie will be revealed. Killed in the night by the roles with the night kill abilities. Now the situation gets more dire as Townies will die every night due to the other roles ability to night kill, so lynching those roles becomes more and more important as the game progresses.

This continues until either the Townies remain, Oyashiro-sama, one of the two witches, or the carrier stand triumphant

Rules:

- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game. Mafia members may PM each other, of course, as well as the two Masons.

- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.

- You may only post in the Day period.

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X

- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED.

- IF YOU ARE INACTIVE YOU WILL BE MODKILLED. If you don not post at least one time per "day", you WILL be modkilled.

- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled.

Basic Commonly Used Abbreviations/Words
AtE: Appeal to Emotion
BWCS: Best Worst Case Scenario
EBWOP or EBWODP: Edit By Way Of (Double) Post
IoA: Information over Analysis
IwA: Information with Analysis
IGMEOY: I've Got My Eye On You
ISTR: I Seem To Remember
FoS: Finger of Suspicion (When you are not sure enough to vote, use the vote format for this, ie. FoS: Player X)
RVS: Random Voting Stage (usually occurs during the beginning where people vote at random)

Roles:

Oyashiro-sama: This role is one of the main roles in the game; he/she
can kill one person in the night or also can kill the queen carrier when ever (if the decide to this will effect the game in a mysterious way maybe bad or good for Oyashiro). This role will Pm me on who to kill at the end of the day.

Queen/King Carrier: This Person can protect some on from a death from Oyashiro-sama only.

Oyashiro’s Curse victims: These people have the disease and nothing
really happens, there will be 2 in the start but they know who the
Carrier is and they, only them can pick one person and kill them off
if they feel someone is trying to get ride of the Carrier, these two
will know each other but not the Carrier her/him self. These two
people will PM each other and then Pm me.

Hinamizawa Disease Victims:This disease is unknown... no one knows what it does or how its cured.

The Doctor: He/she will Pm me and can reveal the last person who got
the disease.

The Cop: He PM me at the end and he gives me one person from the game
and I can give clues or hints to him on the roles of that person, if
he says for the person who believes to be Oyashiro-sama I will PM the
person to give me the hint for the cop. But if Oyashiro targets that
person next, that person is safe for one time due to the connections
with the police, and in the kill post that person will survive and I
will put a clue to who the Oyashiro-sama is. But cannot reveal
anything about the witch of Miracles or Certainty

Townies: Regular people who try to solve and figure out who is
Oyashiro-sama is or the Carrier. They can get inflicted with the
disease which will be a time against the clock.

Oyashiro-sama recantation: This person takes the role of the original
one if she/he dies. After the first one dies I or that person will
choose who the next one is.

Witch of Miracles: This role can pick a number 1-10 each night, if the
person gets it tight they can make a miracle happen, if not nothing
happens. They will PM me

Witch of Certainty: This Person can kill without fail each night. No matter what, the Carrier or cop cannot save that person. Each member will get a number,
and the kill is random to her number chance. She/he will pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikana

Trollkastel
So your going to try and have this game be played here.You might have to fix some rules and roles in the game in order for it to work out,and other might get confused about some of it since they haven't seen Higurashi nor Umineko.Besides it being Townies you should change that to Villagers since Hinamizawa is a village.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
So your going to try and have this game be played here.You might have to fix some rules and roles in the game in order for it to work out,and other might get confused about some of it since they haven't seen Higurashi nor Umineko.Besides it being Townies you should change that to Villagers since Hinamizawa is a village.
I am one who has not seen the anime, and I help Elfen out some with the roles and rules. I think it would help Elfen if you gave him more specific on what is confusing on the roles and rules, perhaps maybe through PM, especially if it has to do with Oyashiro-sama or the Carrier.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I am one who has not seen the anime, and I help Elfen out some with the roles and rules. I think it would help Elfen if you gave him more specific on what is confusing on the roles and rules, perhaps maybe through PM, especially if it has to do with Oyashiro-sama or the Carrier.
I already talked about what was confusing and what was good a few months ago when me and him started to plan the game.But I would have to see these roles in action,maybe there not really that confusing.I would have to talk about the Witch of Certainty and the Witch of Miracles with him since in the anime its them two battling out trying to win the game,I don't know if I should have added these two roles to the game should have just stuck with Orashiro and the Queen Carrier,but I wanted the True story of When they Cry.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
WEll this is basically a beta test, i dont know how it will work out, but again im changing things if things are to wrong or to confusing to play. Im just hoping itll work out, yeah ikana, hte two witches seem to be confusing a lil since they probally wont know who/whats happens on who wins if the other is eliminated. And Alex, eh oh well me and ikana were just bored and i just got done finally watching hte higurashi seris lke a month before so yeah :/

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Um...are you sure we need one more Mafia-type game? I mean, it will be the third one.
You sure we don't? The last mafia game I played in had 42 people playing in it. That was too many people to easily play, and there were more people who wanted to play. A good bunch of the players didn't want to bother reading the posts and the Mafia won way too easily.

I already talked about what was confusing and what was good a few months ago when me and him started to plan the game.But I would have to see these roles in action,maybe there not really that confusing.I would have to talk about the Witch of Certainty and the Witch of Miracles with him since in the anime its them two battling out trying to win the game,I don't know if I should have added these two roles to the game should have just stuck with Orashiro and the Queen Carrier,but I wanted the True story of When they Cry.
I see, so this When they cry is a different story then the anime, with out the witches? They an interesting third party roles, out for them selves.

Ikana

Trollkastel
You sure we don't? The last mafia game I played in had 42 people playing in it. That was too many people to easily play, and there were more people who wanted to play. A good bunch of the players didn't want to bother reading the posts and the Mafia won way too easily.

I see, so this When they cry is a different story then the anime, with out the witches? They an interesting third party roles, out for them selves.
When they cry has two animes that are connected Higruashi and Umineko.In Higurashi you find out who is killing everybody and you think its just a human,but in Umineko you learn that its really two Powerful beings,they call them witches but their really not witches,they don't fly on brooms and make curses.Its hard to explain,Higurashi was just a gameboard that Lambdadelta and Bernkastel made,so what I'm trying to say is that its a battle between the Witch of Miracles and the Witch of Certainty,rather then Orashiro and the Queen Carrier(Takano and Rika)I just wanted the true Story to this game but I hope those two roles can work out with the rest.I could have added one more role to this game but The Witch of Theater wouldn't be fair for the Witch of Certainty since it would have been Two on one since the Witch of Theater helps the Witch of Miracles,so it wouldn't be fair for the person to have the Certainty Role and not have a partner.So me and Elfen decided not to add that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom