• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Highest Rated Game of September 2011

What do you think the highest rated game of September 2011 will be?

• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God of War Origins (PS3)

• Kirby: Mass Attack (DS)

• Gears of War 3 (360)

• The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
What do you think the highest rated game of September 2011 will be? I'll post the results as a reply on September 30, 2011!

Note 1: I am not including game like Resistance 3 or Star Fox 64 3D because they currently both have metascores of 83 and it is unlikely that they will be the best of the month.

Note 2: For a site moderator reading this thread, it may be locked on October 1, 2011.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've played Kaabi Mass Attack and I gotta say, while it is cute it really isn't that much of a great game. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it can't be the highest rated game of Sept 2011.

I've seen gameplay of Disgaea 4 and honestly it doesn't look like it'll shape up to much.

Gears of War 3, however...that game is huge on scale and I believe it'll be the highest rated game. Those are just my personal opinions of those three games, sorry if it offended anyone.

I voted for Gears of War 3 because I just think that it will be better than the other games. I haven't even heard of Disgaea 4 or The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
In Gears of War 3's first week of release it sold over three million copies. Hooray for Gears. Definitely the best game of the year so far.

Brothers to the end.

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
It's gotta be Gears of War 3! This game is just on a totally different scale. It's sooo...visually entertaining. :D Anyways, I can't see no reason why it's not going to be the highest rated of the month. There's so much hype to it, even more so than SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom