• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
First, since a majority was reached in a day, I'll forgive that post minimum.

Rubik - 6 (sms, Deku, Max, Moe, All Might, guri)
Deku - 1 (Doc)

It's really gusting in here. This big bird is really trying to fight everyone off. But it looks like the other Pokemon have teamed up! This lightning blast is gonna take Zapdos down! It looks like Rubik is out. What is this? It seems Rubik has dropped a fake label for that milk this morning and a hammer and nails. Well it looks like another trouble maker is out along with his roasted bird! Good bye Rubik the 1-Shot Jailkeeper.

Night 3 Begins

Night 3 ends on Saturday, October 19 at 7:00 PM EST

The Full Health Pokemon
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon)
Doc (Manectric)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire)
giri (Raichu)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora)
All Might (Zekrom)
DekuNut (Rotom)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Pen (Stunfisk, a 2-Shot Rolecop)
ExLight (Xurkitree, a 1-Shot Recharger)
Rubik (Zapdos, a 1-Shot Jailkeeper)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well now, what's this? It looks like someone snuck into All Might's room and let loose his Zekrom! Guess it went into a frenzy and zapped everything since it didn't see its trainer release it. Well now he's gotta deal with covering the damage costs and insurance paperwork, what a nightmare! I guess he'll be busy for a while. I know it was one of you trouble makers who did this to our Vanilla Townie friend. I guess there's nothing else to say about that! Let's get Day 4 started!

Day 4 Begins!

Day 4 will end Wednesday, October 23rd, at 3:00 PM EST (so I can actually be around for day end).

The Full Health Pokemon
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon)
Doc (Manectric)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire)
giri (Raichu)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora)
DekuNut (Rotom)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Pen (Stunfisk, a 2-Shot Rolecop)
ExLight (Xurkitree, a 1-Shot Recharger)
Rubik (Zapdos, a 1-Shot Jailkeeper)
All Might (Zekrom, a Vanilla Townie)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
vote: spiritual mask salesman

I feel like giri is telling the truth here
recharger specifically in this instance is kind of pointless for scum to grab since you need someone to put a point into it and you can just have that person put a point into boosting the player whose ability you would be recharging in the first place

This isn't remotely close to counting as real logic btw and at the end of the day it doesn't even matter since we're so far ahead.

There's one thing I'm curious about now. What are the odds of a Godfather being in this game?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
vote: spiritual mask salesman

I feel like giri is telling the truth here
recharger specifically in this instance is kind of pointless for scum to grab since you need someone to put a point into it and you can just have that person put a point into boosting the player whose ability you would be recharging in the first place

This isn't remotely close to counting as real logic btw and at the end of the day it doesn't even matter since we're so far ahead.
Do you think scum SMS would have come out and cleared me the way he did? His claim as rolecop and saying my role when there was no real need for it makes me trust him. That, and his placement on Pen's wagon makes me feel okay with trusting SMS as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom