• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP ExLight.

I don't think I've seen much of Moe lately. Is there anything about him that leans Town, in you guys' opinion?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vote Deku

I'll have to go back to look at exactly how the All Might wagon got jump started, but Deku pretty heavily argued for All Might's lynch at the end there and I'm pretty sure he's scumbuds with Pen.

Vote: Rubik

I'm starting to feel really bad about you. I still have a weird feeling you're scum and you killed Fun fun for funsies, you also defended Pen pretty hard along with Moe, who I'm having a growing suspicion for too.
I'm not entirely sure if that alone makes Moe look scummy...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
we keep pendio alive today and tomorrow he claims his target
That's the right move, yeah.
Moe and Rubik both agreed that Pen should be kept alive. They should be the prime scumspects for Today, but while Rubik's defense was harder, Moe was less vocal. Just something to keep in mind.

I could also see Deku being scum since he pushed for my wagon pretty hard, as opposed to just letting Pen's lynch go through. Also, Giri still sticks out for practically sheeping the whole day phase. But I'm willing to believe that boils down to impulsive play.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Leaving Pendio alive for one more day to get another result out of him was the right move with the information we had at the time.

@Doc - I'm interested in your targeting of SMS and the fact that you weren't blocked, yet he claims to have not gotten a result.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Leaving Pendio alive for one more day to get another result out of him was the right move with the information we had at the time.

@Doc - I'm interested in your targeting of SMS and the fact that you weren't blocked, yet he claims to have not gotten a result.
I didn't target SMS, I targeted Ex. Why it didn't go through, I don't have an answer for you. All I know is I used my ability and then I received no updates or news on it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Why do you think he wasn't blocked? If scum has jailkeeper and jailed him then he might not have gotten any result about his action failing.

Seeing as Pen and Rubik charged each other, Rubik looks a bit worse for that. SMS also boosted Pen, and tbh I don't think he would have a problem bussing Pen the previous day.

I'm gonna have to re-read d1 and see how that went in retrospect with Pen's flip in mind.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Rubik does seem like the obvious choice to go for, considering the clear relationship with Pen. I'll give a
For the moment. It didnt feel like Pen and All Might were on the same side based on my perception of how those wagons ended up, so I'll let him off for the moment.
@Rubik did you ever say why you charged Pen?

Moe and Rubik both agreed that Pen should be kept alive. They should be the prime scumspects for Today, but while Rubik's defense was harder, Moe was less vocal. Just something to keep in mind.
Considering the above, Rubik leans a little more towards Mafia, as opposed to Moe leaning a bit to Town.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have cleared Doc if I was scum here.

I still don't follow that logic, it made sense to assume Pen was scum because he had two shots and wasn't killed, whereas if he was Town he was the prime Nightkill. You typically like wifiom thought exercises so I find it extermely odd that wifom scenario wasn't even on your mind.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Whatever the case, at least now we know that Mafia chose from the same pool as Town and that they could potentially boost themselves. It makes sense that Pendio would have copped funnier and passed the info on to Rubik, hoping to pass off as Town. The more I think about it, the more that he sticks out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom