• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But does it make sense for him to use his role on funnier?
And if so, does it make sense that the kill still went through/he had no reports?

If he's town then yeah, it does. Makes a lot of sense for him to use it on funnier. It also does if he's mafia but not when they kill him. Lol.

And yeah, it would make sense the kill went through.

Two people claiming to be the same role. For example A says I am Cop, and B counter claims saying I am Cop.

Maybe the rule is changed in this game as there's an actual possibility of multiple people having the same role?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Two people claiming to be the same role. For example A says I am Cop, and B counter claims saying I am Cop.

Maybe the rule is changed in this game as there's an actual possibility of multiple people having the same role?
So if B is lying will he be mod killed?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hmm, mkay
This is tricky.

I don't want a bunch of people to claim, tbh. Most of them are expected.
I think I'd rather hear Rubik or Deku since they're next on my list.

I think so.
That doesn't add much to the discussion, tho.
I think I spotted two towns with the same role, so I kinda expected it.

So if B is lying will he be mod killed?
In this game B can't claim they're the Cop during the same day A claims to be the Cop. Doesn't matter if he's lying or not, if they do they'll get modkilled since it breaks the 1 claim per Day Phase rule.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
But you realize part of the suspicion on Pen is due to the overlapping roles idea? And if you're saying what I think you're saying it takes rid of that part of the suspicion.
It's possible that there could be a false result one could get, it's hard to say at this time though. And no, maybe your suspicion on Pen is due to that, but mine is the reasoning I layed out in the post where I voted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom