• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Would not lynch today:

Minish
giri
Ex
Rubik (explain later)
Doc
Pika

Could lynch:

All might
Pendio
Ezlo
Moe (I say that but I prolly couldn’t do it)

Sms deku and max are too null atm
Currently feel like scum are in Max Moe Rubik All Might maybe Pen/sms if don’t include Ezlo
Why did your Rubik read change?
Explain laterrr but it didn’t

Here are the messages I'm referring to.
I find it kinda funny that you saying you're "sheeping" funnier but decides to vote me, who was scumreading you and townreading me

Now that I think about it, you're the one that came up with the plan of claiming who boosted who, so if there was any scum that might've boosted Town it would be you. Your "I chose vanilla" claim also makes sense if we consider you to be the Godfather, it's a nice excuse to say you weren't boosted in case anyone had picked you, shaves off even more suspicion.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't see how one of them is exactly a wolf atm

All Might was saying that he knows people who picked the same role as others didn't get the role if they were second to choose it. Either that is a lie or Pendio is scum.

I feel like I've said enough that maybe someone can figure out what I'm getting at.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Quick rainbow list

ExLight
MorbidMinish
Doc
All Might
Max1996ZD
Pika_pika42

giri
SMS

Moe the Moblin
DekuNut

Pen
Rubik

second to choose it
He never mentioned second did he? that's an important detail
All Might was one of the last people, if not the last one, to boost someone, so if the limit is like 3 people per role (tbh each role could have an arbitrary amount of picks) it's not that farfetched to assume he couldn't get one.

"How do you know he was one of the last people to boost someone?". I was stalking everyone, yes it's creepy and unethical :`v`:

ok back to studying statistics for tomorrow's test
pls don't lynch me

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
He never mentioned second did he? that's an important detail
All Might was one of the last people, if not the last one, to boost someone, so if the limit is like 3 people per role (tbh each role could have an arbitrary amount of picks) it's not that farfetched to assume he couldn't get one.

"How do you know he was one of the last people to boost someone?". I was stalking everyone, yes it's creepy and unethical :`v`:

ok back to studying statistics for tomorrow's test
pls don't lynch me

He didn't say second exactly I don't believe. He just said if you chose the same thing as someone else. Which if there were a set number for each role then I could be super wrong here.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't mind following Minish today maybe since she she seems to have some kind of info I'm guessing? However, I'm not opposed to a Pen lynch, and I think that's where I'm voting.

Here are some quick reads.

Town

Minish: Has been pretty involved, is claiming to have some info that a lynch will solidify? I don't see scum Minish pulling something like this.

Doc: Might be pretty much Town to me, but it really depends on if hypothetically, someone can't have the same role as funnier. I liked his contributions yesterday, even if it did lead to a misynch. Not really liking his silence throughout this day though. He should really decide to say something at night if he can or if he said something to someone already, they should speak up, otherwise he's probably Mafia so disregard this town read in that case.

Leaning Scum

Pen: Perhaps weak reasoning, literally just wifom, but I think it's worth considering. Everyone knew he had two charges, if he is Town, the logical exploit of the charging info we learned in the Mafia's case would be to Nightkill the Town player with the most charges. If Pen was Town he'd be the optimal Nightkill, unless he was a Mafioso himself, which would explain why Pen survived the night. I could be wrong, but it's worth thinking about, and it's why I'm ok with lynching Pen today. It's also odd that he targeted funnier, and I think it's a ballsy scum move that people might write off as a "too scummy to be scum" move.

Everyone else is null to me atm.

Vote: Pen

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Count Incoming Folks!

Pen: 4 (Morbid Minish, Max1996ZD, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
All Might: 2 (giri, DekuNut)
ExLight: 1 (Moe the Moblin)

Day 2 ends in 42 hours and 55 minutes!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

I'm willing to lynch either Rubik or Pendio, and I don't like how All Might's wagon is growing up so quickly without any evidence that he might not be telling the truth.
Vote Count Incoming Folks!

Pen: 4 (Morbid Minish, Max1996ZD, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
All Might: 2 (giri, DekuNut)
ExLight: 1 (Moe the Moblin)

Day 2 ends in 42 hours and 55 minutes!
Apparently his wagon isn't growing as quickly as you think it is. Does this change anything for you?

Why not?
It doesn't matter who you send this to.
Admittedly, it would matter, since a mafioso wouldn't feel obligated to defend him, and it would also tell the mafia that he has a self-confirming role, which is bad for them and they'd want to get out of the way quickly.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm honestly torn on Pen's likelihood of being scum, mostly due to his self-professed shot-usefulness, but I'm not necessarily against pursuing that route. Minish apparently has some beef with his claims and she tends to tunnel on me as Town anyways, so I'm leaning that way for her. But I will say, aside from the habitual breadcrumbing, I usually play a lot straighter than most folks here.

@Giri I wanted to hold off and see if you'd give a reason for your vote, but that never came about. Can you elaborate for me?

Apparently his wagon isn't growing as quickly as you think it is. Does this change anything for you?
Do you have reason to believe that scum is manipulating Pen's wagon? He certainly seems like their most viable target, what with two shots and all, to me at least. Do that think that's a possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom