• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I'll just say that we should lynch one of All Might or Pen today. One of them has to be lying, I believe. I know I've been pretty cryptic about this, but it's a bit difficult to explain. But if All Might is town Pen is almost certainly scum, and if Pen is town than All Might is likely scum.

What is it that makes you suspect All Might that much?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay but in that case I fail to understand how one of us being Town would make the other one Mafia.

It's due to what I know. Like I said, it's a bit cryptic and I could explain more but that would require claiming. Basically if he's telling the truth you have to be scum. If not then he's likely scum just from lying and that could be proven to me by your flip.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well, as it happens I targeted funnier. I know how it might look knowing this in combination with funnier being dead but my role is not a killing role. From all perspectives but mine I'm sure I probably look pretty suspicious right now and I can't blame anyone for thinking that, but I have another shot left of my ability and I'd like to use it to aid the Town for another day. If you want to lynch me to ease your mind or to get info I wouldn't mind biting the dust from tomorrow's lynch, once all the shots of my ability have been used up, because depending on my next target I could provide us with some very useful information.
Did it consume your shot?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@All Might what was the role you tried to get?

Couldn't it be just a misunderstanding?
Doesn't seem like anyone boosted him, so it would make sense for him to be a Vanilla.

Yeah, that's what I assumed, but he assured me that wasn't the case. So either he's lying which I don't see why he would as town. Or he's telling the truth and Pen is scum.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yes, my shot that I used to target funnier last night was consumed. But I have one shot left of my ability that I would like to use tonight before I get lynched tomorrow maybe.
Why did you have to target funnier when the Mafia NKed him? It's like you're trying to make yourself more "suspicious". :right:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That's a chance I'm almost willing to take. But if Pen flips Town alongside me, then that's not a good look for you.

As long as you're not misunderstanding anything and are telling the truth then I'm sure Pen would flip scum. I'm not as positive on the if Pen flipped town you would be scum but you would definitely look really bad.

Also, if Pendio is scum he very very likely didn't target funnier.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think Im going to stick with
Vote: All Might
For the moment. I find it highly unlikely that Johnny specifically told you the role you wanted was taken, especially if nobody has come in to confirm that it's a thing they heard too after I questioned it.
If anyone else comes in and even implies that it's likely that such an event did occur, I will remove my vote, but that's my sticking point right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom