• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
He doesn’t believe in talking about discussions with the mod. Which is quite understandable and rather noble but for some reason not wrong since it isn’t listed as a rule
You can ask the mod yourself about the scum team setup to confirm it.

I've never seen this listed as something that breaks any mafia rules.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
@Doc give thoughts
i was about to, give me timmmee.

3 votes on Ezlo, 2 on All Might

if you convince me I can change my Ezlo vote to All Might since I don't really wanna kill a loose end
This post in combination with Ex's general attitude towards Ezlo leads me to think Ex is potentially scumbuds. This post especially reminds me how I often acted towards my scumbuds in the past when town was suspicious of them. Very much like he's trying to get another wagon going without starting the wagon. I also fail to understand how Ezlo is any more of a loose end than All Might?

Of course, this whole suspicion hinges on Ezlo's flip, but at the moment I expect Ezlo to be scum.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This post in combination with Ex's general attitude towards Ezlo leads me to think Ex is potentially scumbuds. This post especially reminds me how I often acted towards my scumbuds in the past when town was suspicious of them. Very much like he's trying to get another wagon going without starting the wagon. I also fail to understand how Ezlo is any more of a loose end than All Might?
when will people learn that if they're scum reading me D1 I'm prolly town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom