• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
FoS: Pen

Not liking how he's trying to push Ezlo's lynch without discussing it properly first. Seems like scum distancing or taking advantage of an easy target.

I am indeed pushing for the lynch but I'm also certainly trying to discuss it with as many people as possible. As you can see from my previous post. If something is brought up to make Ezlo look better in my eyes I would naturally stop pushing, but as of right now he's the only solid lead I've got.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
FoS: Pen

Not liking how he's trying to push Ezlo's lynch without discussing it properly first. Seems like scum distancing or taking advantage of an easy target.

@Johnny Sooshi can we get a votecount before the deadline?
So everyone who wants to lynch Ezlo are scum?
I too have my doubts on Ezlo but not on he claiming to be a vanilla. He seems not to have read that mega thread .
He hasn't been involved in any scum hunt since the game started . So the scum will target him only when he actively involves in scum hunt, right?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I wouldn't be too sure about what he meant honestly. There's just too many contradictions or things that seem off about his statement to ignore it completely. And as I said, i get the feeling he's Mafia who didn't take coaching from his team before making that post.
If he's scum that hadn't taken coaching then it would make no sense for him to claim vanilla.
I feel like if he's scum someone told him something about "becoming like vanilla" after using all shots, and it stuck in his mind. When someone asked him a different question he blurted that out.

So everyone who wants to lynch Ezlo are scum?
He hasn't been involved in any scum hunt since the game started . So the scum will target him only when he actively involves in scum hunt, right?
look, we shouldn't generalize everything
Town also accidentally votes Town for lynches; Town also doesn't hunt sometimes; some Town also doesn't like to read extensive threads.

Scum can have different reasons to target different people, if they attempted to lynch someone Townread who is actively scumhunting they'd only expose themselves. So usually they start wagons on people who can't defend themselves, or jump in one on-going.

Just to confirm, only 1 person is allowed to claim in a day phase, right?

As I pointed out earlier I think it's safe to assume that we all got to choose roles from the same list before the game began. And as I'm writing this I just saw SMS post what I was about to say, but none of us should be vanilla based on that.
So, do you think everyone received the role they asked for? In that case, there can be multiple people with same roles or the host randomly decided to give one person that role (in case of multiple requests) and the other(s) random roles?

I think you'd have your role but just no shots because you got no boost, otherwise why let us choose at all if failing to get boosted just kicks us to vanilla status or whatever for the whole game. You'd still just be your role but with no shot, I assume.
This is not clear. Do you mean no extra shots or no shots at all?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Not unlucky. Since he's somewhat new there's a higher chance he wouldn't get boosted if he's Town.
Sounds like the perfect lynch candidate then, no?

Should we ask him which role he picked?
And I don't really wanna lynch someone D1 on their first game (feels bad we all've been there right).
Regardless of how it may feel, it's still a necessity to gather information and apply it in the best way possible. That said:

@Ezlo Can you tell us which role you tried to get?

That seems a little unfair because the roles already have few shots, so having multiple people with the same role up to some point could be a way of counterbalancing that. It's a possibility tho.
There's already so much about this setup that doesn't make sense to me, at least from a balancing perspective. Seems like it could be broken pretty easily.

The way I think it works is thst we all picked a role at the start and depending how many people boosted us we got that many uses of the role we picked. So there couple potentially exist multiple Doctors with different amounts of shots or several Cops with various amounts of uses.
Sounds a bit stilted to me. What if everyone decides to boost one person with Coroner or something? They'd be virtually unstoppable at Night.

I'm also getting concerned about All Might since I feel like he didn't know about the list based on his response to me.
Clearly I know about the list. Vanilla isn't on the list because it isn't a power role. Why could someone opt to be a simple Townie? That makes no sense.

funnier6

Courage~
The list was after we chose our Pokemon, I don't think scum would get the list because that probably wouldn't be fair.
Why on earth not
I mean, the list from where we picked roles?
I'd bet on it yeah
Just to confirm, only 1 person is allowed to claim in a day phase, right?
Thats right

I should mention I have to go for a few hours and I don't know how much presence I'll have at eod

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Scum can have different reasons to target different people, if they attempted to lynch someone Townread who is actively scumhunting they'd only expose themselves. So usually they start wagons on people who can't defend themselves, or jump in one on-going.
But Ezlo is a newbie what could be the reason for targeting him ? he's not that experienced and would not pose much threat:shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom