• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't really like how Ezlo seemed to have somewhat ready and pre-made answers, makes me think someone is coaching him.

If he turns out to flip scum we might reconsider this 0-shots at the start theory and look into Doc a little more, might be an attempt to confuse us and make it harder for Town to plan stuff.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I don't really like how Ezlo seemed to have somewhat ready and pre-made answers, makes me think someone is coaching him.

If he turns out to flip scum we might reconsider this 0-shots at the start theory and look into Doc a little more, might be an attempt to confuse us and make it harder for Town to plan stuff.
I didn't even think about the coaching!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
People have different reasons and criterias to pick who to boost, I want know what were yours.
I PMed it to Mod. is there any strategy to decide that ? I just decided that randomly
Most people probably just decided randomly because there's not a good way to choose. Some of us probably decided off of previous games and who we thought would be beneficial to give more power to.
Exlight are you reading the previous posts? :suspicious:

Pen

The game is on!
None, I'm vanilla

I have to agree with Doc's reaction to this post. It's what I thought too when I read it. It seems like an attempt at an excuse to avoid the question. I think it's safe to assume we all got to pick a role, and we are that role whether it's boosted or not. And we all got to boost another player of our choice. I'm pretty sure that's the primary gimmick of this game; that we all had the same prerequisites at the start of the game. I don't recall having played with Ezlo before so maybe he's new to Mafia? If so I could pretty easily see this as a scum slipping up as they try to duck under the radar.

Y'all speak way too much. I'm not reading all that. :rolleyes:

I can absolutely relate to the way Minish felt about this post. And while I can understand funnier's viewpoint too I would certainly not feel confident in Pika's innocence. A player who won't read the game thread is either some kind of scum or an unhelpful Townie. I could see both options as equally likely.

Vote: Ezlo

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Are you sure? If the 1 shot people were boosted, then those who didn't get boosted could be vanilla right? And if a recharger targetted them then they might gain their role?
But the question wasn't how many boosts he got, it was who did he boost. Unlike funnier, Ezlo seems to be claiming that he didn't even have a charge to give anyone because of his role, which seems bizarre given the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom