• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vote Ezlo

This is not how charging works.
@Ezlo , I feel that you and @pikapika aren't posting anything seriously and are beating the bush . I will hold my suspicion till today and if you don't contribute to us I would have no choice but change my vote on you or him

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Are you sure? If the 1 shot people were boosted, then those who didn't get boosted could be vanilla right? And if a recharger targetted them then they might gain their role?

It was decided before game.
I PMed it to Mod. is there any strategy to decide that ? I just decided that randomly

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was pretty good at reading Yiga too. You don’t have to listen Minish I’m just tellin ya what I think. I understand your reasons but I don’t think it’s going anywhere

Sorry, I'm probably just irritated right now because my sinuses are driving me crazy. So I've been a little frustrated dealing with that. I'll switch later, just not sure to who yet. Though I dunno, maybe All Might is a good choice.

funnier6

Courage~
Would not lynch today:

Minish
giri
Ex
Rubik (explain later)
Doc
Pika

Could lynch:

All might
Pendio
Ezlo
Moe (I say that but I prolly couldn’t do it)

Sms deku and max are too null atm

funnier6

Courage~
That's a blunder then? I thought of reading Anime Mafia but I decided that hastily :sweat:
It’s really no big deal, it’s turning out I made the dumbest decision by not targeting anybody. Also anime mafia is heavy reading, I’d start off with something shorter

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Would not lynch today:

Minish
giri
Ex
Rubik (explain later)
Doc
Pika

Could lynch:

All might
Pendio
Ezlo

what about Max ? he hasn't even posted the minimum requirement. He is likely to be mod killed

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Would not lynch today:

Minish
giri
Ex
Rubik (explain later)
Doc
Pika

Could lynch:

All might
Pendio
Ezlo

Definitely interested in that Rubik one.

That's a blunder then? I thought of reading Anime Mafia but I decided that hastily :sweat:

Nah, you're fine. Randomly choosing is just as good. It takes quite a bit of playing with others and understanding them well to decide the other way.

funnier6

Courage~
what about Max ? he hasn't even posted the minimum requirement. He is likely to be mod killed
He’s at the bottom, I said he was null. It’s grry unlikely for anyone to be modkilled for inactivity on day one, either they’ll be active for day two or they’ll get replaced 9/10 times.

funnier6

Courage~
Sorry, I'm probably just irritated right now because my sinuses are driving me crazy. So I've been a little frustrated dealing with that. I'll switch later, just not sure to who yet. Though I dunno, maybe All Might is a good choice.
It’s kay, I’d like @All Might @DekuNut @Spiritual Mask Salesman @Pen to talk more. Also explain votes or why not votes
It’s grry unlikely for anyone to be modkilled for inactivity
Very*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom