• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m actually town reading him for that tbh

I don't really care what alignment he is. Gotta make him read the thread someway. It's literally only 13 pages with part of them joking around. How is he gonna be helpful town if he votes without knowing why someone would be scummy?

funnier6

Courage~
I don't really care what alignment he is. Gotta make him read the thread someway. It's literally only 13 pages with part of them joking around. How is he gonna be helpful town if he votes without knowing why someone would be scummy?
Well, I kind of care what alignment he is. o-O Not helpful town is still town. Why bother when there are other people lying around uselessly who we do not have a read on?

Like I get your point but this seems like a waste of time

Pika that is not remotely heavy reading. I’m currently in a game that has over 1k posts on day one. How bout some thoughts?
I read a bit where people were discussing about game mechanics and who boosted whom and how many boosts people received, I don't think that's alignment indicative. I can share who I boosted if you want.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, I kind of care what alignment he is. o-O Not helpful town is still town. Why bother when there are other people lying around uselessly who we do not have a read on?

Like I get your point but this seems like a waste of time

I meant I didn't care in the context of that vote. You know that wasn't an actual you're scum vote! It was an if you don't wanna read the thread we can make you read it by putting you in danger. Townies that don't read the thread can be easily influenced by mafia.

And I mean I don't necessarily get a town read from Pika for that. Could give him an easy reason to just vote with a scumbud if he's mafia without getting as much suspicion. I just wanna make him cooperate.

funnier6

Courage~
I meant I didn't care in the context of that vote. You know that wasn't an actual you're scum vote! It was an if you don't wanna read the thread we can make you read it by putting you in danger. Townies that don't read the thread can be easily influenced by mafia.

And I mean I don't necessarily get a town read from Pika for that. Could give him an easy reason to just vote with a scumbud if he's mafia without getting as much suspicion. I just wanna make him cooperate.
I’m almost positive scum pika doesn’t announce to the thread that he’s not bothering to read it. I don’t think he’s going to be any more or less likely to be swayed by mafia without reading the thread tbh. If he won’t read the thread he won’t read the thread and we can’t exactly do anything about that. Too late in the day for pressure. Like I know it irks you but I don’t think voting him is gonna change anything and there’s only so much time left in the day.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m almost positive scum pika doesn’t announce to the thread that he’s not bothering to read it. I don’t think he’s going to be any more or less likely to be swayed by mafia without reading the thread tbh. If he won’t read the thread he won’t read the thread and we can’t exactly do anything about that. Too late in the day for pressure. Like I know it irks you but I don’t think voting him is gonna change anything and there’s only so much time left in the day.

I feel like Yiga would say he didn't read the thread as either alignment, so I certainly wouldn't put it past anyone. It's not like my vote is ultimately gonna end on Pika at the end of the day. We still have a little while. I just woke up and Pika's response was the last thing I read, so I figured that was a good spot to move my vote from (since I still had an rvs vote down). Seeing as he was actually still around.

funnier6

Courage~
I feel like Yiga would say he didn't read the thread as either alignment, so I certainly wouldn't put it past anyone. It's not like my vote is ultimately gonna end on Pika at the end of the day. We still have a little while. I just woke up and Pika's response was the last thing I read, so I figured that was a good spot to move my vote from (since I still had an rvs vote down). Seeing as he was actually still around.
I was pretty good at reading Yiga too. You don’t have to listen Minish I’m just tellin ya what I think. I understand your reasons but I don’t think it’s going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom