• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm pretty sure sms is town Minish

I'm terrified cause I feel reasonably sure that Doc, giri, Minish and sms are town and I really dont think I should and really dont want it to be true send help

Why does that make you think SMS is town? Because I don't think scum Doc would be like "nah suckers I totally got a boost but I'm also not gonna vote any of y'all that didn't even though it could be good reason". So I don't necessarily follow SMS's line of reasoning except that Doc is the outlier.

Plus scum Doc totally doesn't give town me a boost imo. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
Why does that make you think SMS is town? Because I don't think scum Doc would be like "nah suckers I totally got a boost but I'm also not gonna vote any of y'all that didn't even though it could be good reason". So I don't necessarily follow SMS's line of reasoning except that Doc is the outlier.

Plus scum Doc totally doesn't give town me a boost imo. Lol.
Cause scum sms doesn't make independent bad votes lol. He's too self conscious. And you note I'm town reading Doc too right? Though I wouldn't completely rule out scum Doc giving you a boost, I probably wouldve considered it if I was scum solely because I know you'd expect town me to boost you lol.
you two are interacting a lot more than usual :suspicious:
Yeah not really. Today's one of those days where we're actually paranoid of each other so we're trying to get more thoughts lol.
Not really. And I had reason I was interacting with funnier a lot at the beginning. Because I was trying to gauge his thoughts because my selfish idea that he would've boosted me as town. Lol.
I said I was sorry! </3

How was I supposed to make a decision when it's luck of the rand??

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Cause scum sms doesn't make independent bad votes lol. He's too self conscious. And you note I'm town reading Doc too right? Though I wouldn't completely rule out scum Doc giving you a boost, I probably wouldve considered it if I was scum solely because I know you'd expect town me to boost you lol.

Yeah, I know you're town reading Doc. I was more explaining why I didn't quite get SMS's vote. I don't think I've ever gotten the sense that scum SMS is self conscious with his votes, but I could believe you on that. Actually when was the last time SMS was scum because I don't even remember. Maybe that's why I have a tough time grasping his scum play.

I said I was sorry! </3

How was I supposed to make a decision when it's luck of the rand??

I was just explaining why I was asking you a lot of stuff earlier. But you were supposed to just boost me and accept your loss if I rolled scum and you didn't! Lol.

It was all a shot in the dark so I just went with what I felt best.

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I know you're town reading Doc. I was more explaining why I didn't quite get SMS's vote. I don't think I've ever gotten the sense that scum SMS is self conscious with his votes, but I could believe you on that. Actually when was the last time SMS was scum because I don't even remember. Maybe that's why I have a tough time grasping his scum play.
I think he hasn't been since Canadian actually which doesn't seem right. Still I think his scum play is way different and that I'd prolly be able to spot it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Wait...did people who claim they weren’t charged up only receive one? Because y’all were charged up if you only have one. At least I'm like 90% certain thats the case.

To address the concerns for about giving mafia information, I think it gives town more power down the road as evidence to look back on. My selection was mostly random (no offense Minish) but mafia would be very deliberate in who they pick. Sure, they could have selected non-scum to make other people look suspicious, but it's information that could still be useful.

Reactions: Pen

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah, I know you're town reading Doc. I was more explaining why I didn't quite get SMS's vote.
I think the logic is sound, he claimed he was made aware he was charged up, like he was told "You got boosted" but in the case of everyone else, that didn't happen. It isn't a question of whether he actually gave you a boost or not because that's just wifom. It's the fact that he said he got some explicit confirmation of the boost, but for everyone else that was not what happened.

Anyway, as I'm responding to this I see he spoke up, but I want to look back at what he originally said to see if it lines up with the correction he's making now.

funnier6

Courage~
Wait...did people who claim they weren’t charged up only receive one? Because y’all were charged up if you only have one. At least I'm like 90% certain thats the case.

To address the concerns for about giving mafia information, I think it gives town more power down the road as evidence to look back on. My selection was mostly random (no offense Minish) but mafia would be very deliberate in who they pick. Sure, they could have selected non-scum to make other people look suspicious, but it's information that could still be useful.
If that is the case I have misunderstood everything.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Um, yeah maybe everyone is confused. Is there a reason you're 90% sure that's the case? Did anyone here start with no power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom