• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Number of shots is irrelevant
role is more important who cares if a mystic has two shots or one shot for example
Also randomly everyone will probably have close to the same number of shots just by virtue of randomness

You aren't thinking logically

funnier6

Courage~
Number of shots is irrelevant
role is more important who cares if a mystic has two shots or one shot for example
Also randomly everyone will probably have close to the same number of shots just by virtue of randomness

You aren't thinking logically
Only one person appears to have been boosted. What do you think of that?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
:glare:
do you think Deku is lying or did we misunderstand the game's rules?
I think there is a possibility we misunderstood the game rules, perhaps. Or if in my case and the case of most others who are legitimately Town they don't get blatantely told "You got boosted!". In that case, Doc's claim is the odd one out here. @Doc how were you told you got boosted?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's actually one of the best approach in this game

scum prolly has limited shots too, so they're always in WIFOM without knowing if they vanilla now or still cops.

and outted cops that used their one shots make it easier for other roles like doctor, watcher, and recharger to target them

Claiming cop outta no where is not a good move. Scum knowing shots doesn't really matter if they don't know roles.

Plus you're always concerned with mechanics and we've learned that people who were boosted weren't actually boosted, so that's pretty good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom