• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
So just a quick reminder since it's been quite some time since we last played. What's your stance on Day 1 voting? Should there be a Day 1 lynch?

Yes I do think there should be a day 1 lynch. It's a shame for the person who dies (especially since it's usually a Townie) but ultimately I'm of the opinion that there should always be a lynch since it helps move active discussion along and it is one of the Town's greatest weapons against the Mafia.

Want Pen/all night wagons atm

I'm aware of your reason for suspecting me, but what about All Might?

I think Max is a Mafia he ain't been around since confirmation

Inactivity amongst Townies isn't that uncommon so I wouldn't say anything with absolute certainty just yet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Actually it's worth noting
their interactions could be seen as TMI on each other like they're interacting as if they know each other is town, which is generally only possible with wolf partners in a vacuum
I mean yeah, but that kind of is a give away for attentive players, I've never seen scum discussing things openly as like partners in the game thread. It's not impossible though, rare to see here maybe though.

Anyway, I missed you Moe!!!!

I charged Pen because why not?

Reactions: Pen

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Once everyone has claimed their boosts we can lynch anyone who is lying
If nobody is lying, odds are extremely high scum boosted one of their partners so we just chain lynch entire scum team as soon as we find one
ggezgame

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Morning folks
lol this game is kind of broken i think
everyone please claim who you boosted. If you lie the person who you claim to have boosted will know

I boosted dekunut

Yeah, I had the same thought but wanted to wait a bit to bring it up. Lol.

Though wouldn't it be better to ask how many times people got boosted, that way if they lie the ones who boosted them will know?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
No lol then we don't know who scum boosted

How do we even know scum had the ability to boost anyone though?

I mean we could still say who we boosted, just seemed like asking the other way around would work better. Since I could say "oh I boosted so and so" and they'd just be like ya I definitely got a boost if they were scum. But if scum said I only got 1 boost, but 2 townies boosted them then we'd know they were lying.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
How do we even know scum had the ability to boost anyone though?

I mean we could still say who we boosted, just seemed like asking the other way around would work better. Since I could say "oh I boosted so and so" and they'd just be like ya I definitely got a boost if they were scum. But if scum said I only got 1 boost, but 2 townies boosted them then we'd know they were lying.
vote: minish

If scum don't have the power to boost then this has the exact same effect lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
vote: minish

If scum don't have the power to boost then this has the exact same effect lol

Or they can just say they didn't.

You do realize why I was wanting people to say if they got a boost or not don't you? Geez, I'll just be explicit with it. I boosted funnier. I wanted to see if he said how many boosts he had gotten after saying he didn't boost anyone. My initial rvs vote was a little serious. Since I figured if anyone funnier might boost me but I recieved none. So I was a bit suspicious for that but felt it was too selfish to be real suspicion.

funnier6

Courage~
Or they can just say they didn't.

You do realize why I was wanting people to say if they got a boost or not don't you? Geez, I'll just be explicit with it. I boosted funnier. I wanted to see if he said how many boosts he had gotten after saying he didn't boost anyone. My initial rvs vote was a little serious. Since I figured if anyone funnier might boost me but I recieved none. So I was a bit suspicious for that but felt it was too selfish to be real suspicion.
I didn’t get a boost though O-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom