• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Count!
funnier6: 3 (Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, giri)
Rubik: 1 (ExLight)
Doc: 1 (Pen)
Moe the Moblin: 1 (funnier6)
Ezlo: 1 (All Might)
giri: 1 (Pika_pika42)
Morbid Minish: 1 (Ezlo)
Pen: 1 (Morbid Minish)

@Ezlo if you want your vote for Pen to count you need to unvote first. The format is as follows:
Unvote
Vote: Pen

This negates your previous vote and only needs to be done when you've already voted during a day period.

There are 47 hours and 30 minutes left in the day.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Pull up a chair giri. funnier is always scum. He was born scum, he doesn't want to be scum, he just is. He also smells bad - remember that too.
Don't forget the reads list obsessions. Everytime someone's in the in the middle of catching up, they get a notification from funnier asking them to write an essay on every player. What's worse is that he'll ask you what's taking so long while you're in the middle of doing it. It never fails...

funnier6

Courage~
Don't forget the reads list obsessions. Everytime someone's in the in the middle of catching up, they get a notification from funnier asking them to write an essay on every player. What's worse is that he'll ask you what's taking so long while you're in the middle of doing it. It never fails...
<3

In case y’all didn’t know me Rubik minish sms and Ex are playing in a different game atm so we’re kinda busy. Way late on getting things started.

Unvote

I kind of don’t like that he’s been going on about how funny certain mafia teams would be. Super dumb read but I feel like he randed scum and is excited about it.

Pen

The game is on!
I kind of don’t like that he’s been going on about how funny certain mafia teams would be. Super dumb read but I feel like he randed scum and is excited about it.

I wish this was the case. Feels like forever ago since I was last Mafia on ZD. Though I suppose I haven't played in a lot of the recent games so I can't exactly complain about it. Anyway, I'm honestly just excited to be playing again. I'm really feeling it, ya know. That alluring Mafia tingle! :)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
<3

In case y’all didn’t know me Rubik minish sms and Ex are playing in a different game atm so we’re kinda busy. Way late on getting things started.

Unvote

Hm, that's interesting because I had the exact opposite feeling from those posts. I thought they came across townie. Probably because I feel I'd be more likely to say something like that as town and not scum. And also just because the way Pen is talking gives me town feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom