• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hidden Video Game Gems!

Leviathan

Shadow Deity
Guess I'll ask you in PM's. Because asking for a collaboration is against the rules, apparently. Which explains why there was no real reason given for deleting my comment.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[drama]Hello

A great video I tell you what. You have a clear voice, a good voice at that, and you're coherent. Luckily I haven't seen any of those god awful jump cuts either. Keep it up, man! You may even be a top 10/comedy skit channel in the future. YOU CAN DO IT!

amaterasu

Writer
I'm gonna put this in spoiler tags bc it's a pretty huge Mother 3 thing.

In Mother 3 when you first see New Fassad his horn music is the Magypsie theme, which foreshadows him being the final Magypsie. I don't know if this is old news or not but I really thought it was neat.

[drama]Hello

A great video I tell you what. You have a clear voice, a good voice at that, and you're coherent. Luckily I haven't seen any of those god awful jump cuts either. Keep it up, man! You may even be a top 10/comedy skit channel in the future. YOU CAN DO IT!

http://fizzmanindustries.com/gallery/katamari-cousins/
Here's a pretty cool sculpture based on this game. Kind of ironic that before today I've never even heard of this game, and now I've stumbled on it twice!

Chocolate: Thanks so much for the incredibly nice comments! If you have any video ideas, constructive criticism, or any advice please PM me! Thanks again!

Bad: Thanks so much for the post!

Leviathan

Shadow Deity
Oh. So if I'm advetising, Anywhere, ever, i'm breaking the rules? So you're saying, that If the leadr of an advertising agency just so happened to sign up, he/she would automatically be breaking the rules? BEcause I wasn't advertising. I was asking for a collaberation, regardless of wether or not it was an advertisement. Not on this site. So you can't control me. Tyrant.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh. So if I'm advetising, Anywhere, ever, i'm breaking the rules? So you're saying, that If the leadr of an advertising agency just so happened to sign up, he/she would automatically be breaking the rules? BEcause I wasn't advertising. I was asking for a collaberation, regardless of wether or not it was an advertisement. Not on this site. So you can't control me. Tyrant.
Relax my dude, just relax, it's not that big of a deal. Just accept it and move on~

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well, if you're here just to advertise and promote your website, it's kind of redundant discussion. We want to promote good discussion, within threads, which is why advertising is usually not allowed. We don't want our forum to be filled with self promotions because that's not beneficial whatsoever.

I saw your deleted post and I didn't think it was that bad, but you weren't posting to contribute to the thread, you were only here to ask if he'd be willing to work for your website, which is why it was deleted. It was off topic and not really all that relevant to the thread. You can PM/VM that. Simple.

---

Now back on topic.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Relax my dude, just relax, it's not that big of a deal. Just accept it and move on~

He's gotta a point though. I saw the message and all he did was ask for a collab to help him advertise. He never said he was going to advertise on this site. Honestly, I thought the removal of his post was unnecessary. There was no advertisement in it. It was off-topic, sure, but to say advertising is against the rules when he didn't advertise is just dumb. Is it against the rules if I ask some of you guys for help on a project? But like, Justac00lguy said, I think it's best Leviathan take it to VM/PM to avoid further trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom