• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art HGSS's Special Pichus

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ever get that urge, that really strong, sudden, inexplicable urge, to just draw something cute? I usually don't get such urges, but for some reason or another I just really wanted to paint something cute today for no apparent reason whatsoever. Thus, I just started painting, and within the hour this came to be. Figured I might as well share with you all the fruits of an hour of impulsive coloring.

HGSS_Special_Pichus_by_BlueGardevoir.jpg

Funny thing is, I don't usually even like cute...or pink...O_O

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, those Pokemon look great, Xinnamin. Are those Pikachus? Or am I totally wrong and those creatures have nothing to do with Pokemon?

Anyway, yes, the art is wonderful, keep it coming, you are awesome. ^^

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Wow, those Pokemon look great, Xinnamin. Are those Pikachus? Or am I totally wrong and those creatures have nothing to do with Pokemon?

Anyway, yes, the art is wonderful, keep it coming, you are awesome. ^^

Close. They're Pichus which are the pre evolved form of Pikachu. And these particular Pichus are special event Pichus.

Anyways, it's adorable Xinny. I love those things.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
AWWWW!!!!! They're so cute! Not only did you do a great job of painting, but also a great job of making Pichu cute! Great job Xinnamin!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Haven't played HGSS, but those are adorable! I'm not sure if I should admit that I didn't actually notice the notched ear at first until I read someone else's comment and looked back at it. You would think I would...it's pretty prominent... :dry: Anyway, I like it.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Aww! How adorable! < 3
I love the way you colored this, it reminds me of watercolors~

And drawing far-too-cute-and-pink-things happens once in a while. X>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom