• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hey Are There Any Proper Forum Section Where I Can Have Regular Threads of My Games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think it is possible to have regular threads pertaining to MonsterMMORPG or PokemonPets simply because the focus of the forum is Zelda and Pokemon related. Sure the games could be inspired by Pokemon, but if Pokemon isn't the main focus in the games in the traditional sense of battling, trading, and communication like in the core and spin-off Pokmeon games, there is no need for such a thread to take part in the Pokemon section. The section that would possible be worth looking is the Fan Works section so long as your games do not make any profit by any means. If your games do indeed have some form of financial statement, then perhaps it is just better to stay with a blog of some sort.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Moved to the Forum Tutorials and FAQs section since this is a question and not a suggestion.

Joke responses aside, there are not any forums intended for members posting games that they have created, unless you would be fine with making a thread in the Fan Works section. But otherwise, posting a thread in any of the "regular" sections (i.e. General Gaming, General Discussion, Entertainment, etc.) is prone to come off as advertising, which is prohibited in those sections because it only serves as spam. Feel free to continue promoting your game as a blog entry, or post a thread in the Fan Works section, provided that it is the only thread made there for game updates and discussion.

I'll leave this thread open a little bit longer in case you have any further questions.

MonsterMMORPG

Indie Game Developer
Moved to the Forum Tutorials and FAQs section since this is a question and not a suggestion.

Joke responses aside, there are not any forums intended for members posting games that they have created, unless you would be fine with making a thread in the Fan Works section. But otherwise, posting a thread in any of the "regular" sections (i.e. General Gaming, General Discussion, Entertainment, etc.) is prone to come off as advertising, which is prohibited in those sections because it only serves as spam. Feel free to continue promoting your game as a blog entry, or post a thread in the Fan Works section, provided that it is the only thread made there for game updates and discussion.

I'll leave this thread open a little bit longer in case you have any further questions.

ty i will have threads in fan works section

which forum section on zeldainformer is most appropriate to post ?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
ty i will have threads in fan works section

Just a single, general thread for updates should be fine. That way the section doesn't become cluttered. Other fanworks topics, such as stories and drawings, since everyone else does have to also.

Yes sure after all this is the dungeon of the zelda but where is the ganon I'm sure hes also in the dungeon and thats very cocky i think I'm tired of seeing this very interesting but also very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom