• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hex Heroes

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/prismaticgames/hex-heroes

This is a thread to discuss the upcoming indie game "Hex Heroes". It is a Party/RTS game (The developers call it a ParTS game.) being devoped for the Wii U. So, yeah.

I love the concept of this game. It is very rare to see third party developers creating a game based around the Wii U gamepad's functionality, so this game is a breath of fresh air to me. The idea of having one person manage resources while others collect them is interesting to me; it means that the people playing really have to work together. I also like the idea of creating a game where people who like action games, and people who like strategy games, can come together and play cooperatively. The game is set to release next year, and I think it will be a day one purchase for me. I know that all we have seen of the game is a proof of concept build, but I believe in this game and I think there is real potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom