• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Heroes Story Sign Ups

blue-eyes

Phoenix
So, after watching the show Heroes, I decided to make a story. Basically, it's modern day Earth, and there are humans with powers, such as Rapid Cellular Regeneration (Healing yourself), precognition (predicting the future) and many others. So, I need characters. And that's where you guys come in. Below is a sign up sheet. So, even if you haven't ever heard of Heroes, you can still make a character. Any questions? PM me.

Name:
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Clothing: (Modern clothing)
Back story: (Optional)
Power: (Anything from flying to spitting acid. For more power ideas, go to this link or make up your own power)
Other: (Anything else, possiably something I forgot, cause I am forgetful :lol: )

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'll sign up, but I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time to read it. So I'll be behind in it. ;)

Name: Dianna Ross
Personality: Surprise me! Just do whatever she feels like to you ;3
Hair color/Style: Short brown to ears
Eye color: Brown
Clothing: Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers
Back story: Nothing, just a normal girl ;3
Power: Shape-shifting
Other: Nothing

Last edited:
Name: Sully
Hair color/Style: short, brown
Eye color: blue
Clothing: different colored shirt/polo every day, jeans, white Nikes
Back story: His parents were killed when his house was robbed at the age of six; he fled to his grandma's house and grew up there, until he discovered his power...
Power: He can stop, rewind and fast-forward time, though he uses this sparingly, knowing the dangers it can bring.
Other: He is rather tall, easy to get along with, intelligent, humorous and good with the ladies. Also, he wants to attempt to go back to when he was six and prevent his parents' deaths, but he has never gone back in time more than a few hours and doesn't know what may happen if he does so.

I'll try to keep up with this as best as I can. ^^ I'll be very busy these next few months, but I should be fine on weekends. The premise of this seems interesting, although I've never seen the TV show (I have heard of it). Looking forward to it. :yes:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Both are accepted. I will put my character here.

Name: Elliot Wuuth
Personality: Nice, outgoing, always looking out for others.
Hair color/Style: Medium length dark brown hair
Eye color: Blue
Clothing: Almost always wears the color white
Back story: You'll find out
Power: Ability replication: The ability to replicate one ability at a time through physical contact
Other:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Xavier Hunt
Personality: Sarcastic and always appears in control, but when his calm breaks, he's pretty much insane.
Hair color/Style: Long messy blond hair
Eye color: Grey-blue
Clothing: Black T-shirt and jeans, leather boots
Back story: Used his powers for shady dealings, and is generally regarded as untrustworthy and a backstabber.
Power: Telekinesis
Other:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Name: Firo

Personality: Optimistic, caring, can be a bad*** if he has to, likes to tell jokes (even though he isn't very funny)

Hair Color/Style: Black, the typical anime character hairstyle

Eye Color: Green

Clothing: Light blue hoodie, black pants and dark-colored sneakers

Back Story: For as long as he can remember, he's never had any parents. He was forced to grow up on the streets, and as a result of this, he knows a lot about the criminal underworld. Despite the way he grew up, he still turned out to be a kind-hearted individual who knows right from wrong.

Power: Has command over flames. (Think Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. If you don't know who that is, then I'll explain it. He can swallow flames, and he can breathe fire or punch with it. You'll get a clearer picture if you look up the anime.)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Name: T'bone & T.J
Personality: Split personality disorder, T'bone is happy, heroic, courageous and selfless while his alter ego is paranoid, selfish, power hungry and charming.
Hair color/Style: Bald
Eye color: Grey
Clothing: Dresses in jeans and T-shirts as T'bone with a hat, While as T.J he buys expensive Armani suits and Rolex watches.
Back story: T'bone had a brother called T.J, in a freak accident T.J got killed but T'bone never got over his death and developed a split personality disorder. He works in a comic book store and has known that he was special ever since he was a kid.
Power: T'bone has telekinetic abilities while his alter ego can persuade people with ease, However his alter ego can access both of the abilities while T'bone can only use telekinesis.

Other: I was basing this character of Nikki in the TV series, she has a disorder with Jessica in her head. But instead of them sharing the same power I made T'bone have two powers inside himself to explain how serious his condition is, how far inside his head T.J has gotten.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name: Feelora Surrist
Personality: fun-loving and caring. Easily gets along with other people. Gets down to business if she needs to.
Hair color/Style: brown hair to her shoulders, bangs swept to the side. Usually up in a ponytail.
Eye color: brown
Clothing: Usually wears sundresses. Her favorite is a crimson red number, which floats just above her knees.
Back story: -
Power: Clairvoyance
Other: -

Hope this works out for you, blue!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Kennith Landers
Personality: Silent on the outside, fun-lovin on the inside.
Hair color/Style: Brown, covers ears, and half of neck.
Eye color: Blue
Clothing: A Mountain Dew shirt, blue jeans.
Back story: Amnesiac
Power: Electrokinetec(Control over electricity)
Other: Loves Mountain Dew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom