• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes Shade Lives in Skyloft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, I was watching youtube and watched a video about heroes shade. I noticed his armor that does not exist in any other zelda game yet and hat he seems to be from a castle in the sky. So I thought, what if the place heroes shade's wolf form took link was infact skyloft? Look at the area in this video. It is evident that the world they are in is above the sky, heroes shade has new odd clothes. And that heroes shade's heroism was before TP. Which points to ZSS. People say that ZSS started being created midway through TP. So this is what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big feeling that there will be barely any connections to Twilight Princess. They rarely do it because it cuts into their freedom. The only time they ever really connect things is when it has the same graphics.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
To me, that castle looks more like the Hyrule Castle from OoT, which isn't suprising seeing as nearly all theories link the Hero's Shade with the Hero of Time.

it seems strange that the heroes shade would be in SS, after all, it is OoT Link and OoT hasn't happened yet from the point of view of SS

F

Fierce_Midna333

i think your idea is brilliant, and i would like to see Hero's Shade again. But i also agree with Iamerror; if Hero's Shade is in fact the Link from OoT, that hasn't happened yet from the point on the timeline of SS. Great thought, though.

Heroes shade was never confirmed to be the hero from OoT. It is possible that he is Link from ZSS. The only thing contradicting this theory is that when link left, he went to the kokiri forest to live with the kokiri, but he must have turned into a stalfos due to being in there for too long. But that still is not a valid arguement. We still do not know were hero's shade's armor and sword come from. Let leave it up as a possibility until we know for sure. The problem with timeline theories is that the missing link may be a game that is not out yet. (Haha, bad pun.)

I don't think it is the same place. If SS would be one of the first games in the Timeline, it would almost make it impossible. But then if this game was after OOT, it may have a better chance. Also, it may not be clouds that they are on when he goes there. It may just be some fog that makes it look like clouds.

Steve

5/19/13
That would be interesting, no doubt, and it would put an end to the "OoT Link is the Hero's Shade" idea. Still, it isn't like them to have any sort of continuity like that, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. I never thought the location where you learned the Hidden Skills was a physical place though, and just seemed like a spiritual training ground. One thing that would be interesting to see is that the City in the Sky be involved, as its location makes decent sense and then Oocca were also said to have created Hyrule (though probably not literally).

How that is NOT possible: The MS is not forged until SS, while in TP the MS exists so yeah....sorry!

80sfreak85

It's pretty much been proven that the Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time from Oot.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
It's pretty much been proven that the Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time from Oot.
Actually, there is no proof in the slightest. There isn't a single in-game mention of a connection between the two. Not a single one. However, the theory itself is a popular one, but theories are theories, and as accepted as they may or may not be, they are not facts until proven.

In any case, I don't really think the Hero's Shade will be mentioned at all in Skyward Sword. I think he was kind of just thrown into TP without any real development, mainly to be used as a cool-looking way to obtain new skills. Perhaps a similar character will aid Link in the same way in SS, or maybe the Skyword Sword itself/herself will fill that role. I don't think that the Hero's Shade will live anywhere, though. Really, the Hero's Shade isn't even actually "alive", so it doesn't need a place to live at all.

Additionally, the castle in the background in the Hero's Shade scenes is the same Hyrule Castle model used in Twilight Princess: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1774/image53w.jpg
The only difference in setting is the fog, meant to give it a more ethereal feel. Really, the warp sound and everything pretty much hints at more of a philosophical and psychological way of teaching and learning. Link isn't actually there, it's sort of a "different plane" or "mental phenomena", if you will. The Shade doesn't live there, moreso, he dwells on that plane.

There will very likely be no connection between SS and TP... remember, TP was aimed at a larger audience whereas SS is said to be aimed at the core Zelda audience (or so I read, I could be remembering wrong). In any case, the only connection I can see them trying to implement would maybe be a telling or display of the whole interloper incident, but experience with Zelda games tells me Nintendo would much rather leave that gaping hole in Zelda history in tact rather than fill it with something that makes sense. Go figure.

Last edited:
T

TheBayzer

Well, even tho everything is all theory, Hero's shade will most likely not be in this game, I'm not saying it's impossible, just not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom