• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City SU

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've been meaning to SU for this for a while now.

Name: Mickey Dax
Profession: None
Appearance: Dark brown hair hair trimmed short on the sides, longer on top. Pale skin, with a few spots of freckles around nose. He has brownish/orangeish eyes. Short, lanky/athletic build.

Super Name: Blink
Powers: Teleportation; teleports in puffs of smoke and has to see where he is teleporting to (think Nightcrawler) Also, I will do my best to make sure it never gets OP.
Costume: A green cargo jacket with a grey shirt underneath. On the back of the jacket has a gold design of a starbust and his super name. A loose belt that has a pocket on each sides for his knives (concealed beneath the jacket). Also has a maroon face paint across his eyes.
Backstory: His father was a thief who was sent to prison, but not before he stole an important artifact. While helping his mother support his two younger siblings, Mickey found the artifact hidden in their home and it granted him superpowers. He initially used it for mischievous purpose and a few people in his home city learned about his abilities. A gang wanted to take him and use him for wrong doing and harassed his family. Mickey realized that he couldn't be near them anywhere, so he left them and headed for a new start.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Zelda does make a valid point? what good is s superhero rp without one major Supervillain

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, but if we have one person be a villain they'd only gets RP, like, half the time. If that. We could make supervillains to fight though. An I guess you CAN if you really want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom