• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'm sorry, it is a big thing with me. Something always comes up with him, and I know it's not fair that I can't get past it, but I can't. So I'm backing out. I'm sorry.

Storm, you keep doing your thing in this RP. Don't you dare clame this is hate or that I'm trying to get you out. Because I'm getting myself out. So I don't start hating.

Again, I am sorry for this.))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Still think her personal vendetta is getting old. Every time I try to get to a place of reconciliation, I screw up, or she wont have it, or both. My apologies are not enough. I guess she wants blood)
The Wolf keeps walking through warehouses, taking photos and notes

Storm

After searching his third he regroups with Comet and Blink
"So what have we found? I found a serum, some firearms, illegal fireworks, and mannequins with a hollow bust. Any luck on your end, Comet?

((So...I'm gonna reply now...))
She shakes the feeling that someone is watching her off, and continues to open the lid. There was nothing inside. Textra walks outside to go find the others.

Textra sees nothing, but follows the rest of them up to the catwalk.

((Oops, sorry, I haven't gotten online very much...))

Storm

The Wolf thinks and plots how to take them by surprise. Taking everyone's powers into consideration, knowing little about them, other than Comet can slow time, perhaps stop it, Tex can turn into any solid material, and Blink can Teleport quietly

Textra still cannot see what the others see, but they all seemed tense, so she morphed her skin into steel Just in case.

Storm

(I havent. Its late may. People have finals. Give them time. Im waiting for Deku)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom