• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Textra follows Fang to the warehouse, looking around the place for anything suspicious. finding nothing so far, Textra tried to keep the building right next to her, so she can transform into it's material with a moment's notice.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The wolf goes over everyone's powers in his head: strength, technical speed, teleportation, phasing into a material, and wonders if any of them have telepathy so they can keep in contact when far away or if they are going to have to get communicators if this group lasts

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Go ahead and "find something". Some evidence or a goon or two. Be creative))

Comet just grinned, "Who needs to keep up?" He sprinted past him.

Storm

The Wolf stumbles on a crate filled with an experimental mutagen that could be used to create an army of indestructable warriors
"We need a way to talk to eachother. I know im out of earshot of the others. Especially Blink.... hmm. What are we supposed to do when I find something?"

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Much like others, I'm kinda at a loss of where to go))

Following Comet into one of warehouses, Blink became quiet. His right hand steadily hovered within reach of one of his knives, sheathed in his belt. The weapon had only been used to maim his opponents, not kill. He never needed to kill so far.

"I'll check up there," Blink whispered to Comet, nodding to a catwalk above them.

Textra looks around the warehouse, hoping to find something interesting. She moves up next to one wall, searching along it. Textra remembers that she brought no weapons, so she should probably find something to morph into. She feels the wall that she's next to. It's made of wood. She shakes her head. I'll keep looking for something stronger. She comes across a crate about two feet tall, three feet wide, and three and a half feet long. She feels it. It's made of metal. Good, this will be strong enough. she morphs her right arm up to her elbow with the metal of the crate. Textra decides to check inside it. She lifted the lid about halfway off when she got the prickling sensation on the back of her neck that someone was watching them.

Storm

The wolf accidentally walks into a poker game with villains, but is not noticed

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'm sorry, I just- I can't. I've been avoiding this thread to avoid saying mean things about Storm. But that's not fair to the rest of you, so I am out. I'm sorry, I really just can't do it.

Seriously, finding all the villians having a poker game? Seriously?))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Tats, seriously. This thing with Storm seems to be a big thing with you...
But I'll admit, walking in on a "villains poker game" isn't quite right, especially without any villains introduced).

Storm

(Didnt say supervillains. Was vague in the hope of story. We've just been waiting for others... post redacted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom