• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Wolf smiles " not yet, we were waiting for you to divulge the info. and why Comet decided to ask us here at this time

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well, can't blame you for that," Comet replied, leaning back, "Outside of making sure you guys would actually come if someone called, I also wanted to mention that some of my... ah, people, have mentioned weird goings-on around here. The old docks specifically. I know this place hasn't gotten a lot of love since the new ones were built upstream, but apparently someone's been using the abandoned dock houses. It sounded like more than one person could handle, so I decided to get the group together."

"So, what do you want us to do Comet?"

((BTW, do they know each other's secret identities?))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Only if the character chose to share them. Comet did))
"Check out the different buildings, maybe in groups of one or two," Comet reasoned, "There are so many that one group would take us days to search them all, but we should be able to do it faster in multiple."

Storm

"I think immediately is more his taste. Ill search the one across the way, alone. You 4 can search whichever. This particular warehouse is clean. I should know. Ive ben here for hhours scoping the place for traps

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Yeah..." Blink said before teleporting farther away. "If ya think you can keep up."

"So Fang, looks like you and I are partners then. Which building do you want to search first?

Storm

The Wolf gets a running start and leaps down to the ground with a roll
"Im going to miss my show... thank god for TiVO." The Wolf goes for the warehouse and looks through for nefarious things

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Pff, I dunno." Fang replied to Textra's request, the tall heroine already looking around for a good spot. "How 'bout over there?" She asked, pointing to a warehouse a bit down the way that no one else had gone to yet.

"Kay, let's go."

((Are we "supposed" to find anything? and what are the buildings made of?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom