• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason "Comet" Jones parked his car on the side of the road and clicked a couple of coins in the meter. Checking the time on it, he jogged (at a normal pace) up the stairs of the building in front of him. Clicking the warehouse door shut behind him, he changed clothes, then sprinted out another door, this time in full costume. While running, he looked down at the list in his hand. There were five of them... he hoped they all were able to make it.
With a sigh, he increased speed, until he reached the docks.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Well, that's what I was planning. It would be kinda hard to RP if we were all in different places at the same time. Like that it would be closer to writing stories that cross over every once in a while. Anyone have a problem with that/thing it would be better the other way?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((No, I'm good with it. It was just never mentioned before, probably should'a clarified that a bit earlier.))

Soon after he got there, another costumed person ran up to him at a relatively normal speed, and looked shocked and dismayed to see him. "Aw come on!" She, for the person was indeed a she, cried out. "Y'got here first again?! I left extra-early an' everything today! Thought I'd finally beat you."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The girl huffed at that, then said "Well, y'can't blame a girl fer tryin'." and leaned up on the railing next to him.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
(I edited my costume a little, FYI. Didn't change anything, just added a maroon stripe over his eyes. Want to make sure that's known since I don't know if yall will see the change in the original post)

In a puff of black smoke, Mickey "Blink" Dax appeared beside Fang. "You're here early," he joked.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Wolf had been there for a while. he had to check the place out before the time in case it was another trap to ensnare him back to that assassin order. they've tried before. he made himself comfortable, sitting on a couch he made from the wood Plaques, drinking a soda, and waiting for the others to finally show up
"Early? where have you all been anyway. thought you said 1130"

Storm

The Wolf sighs " oh well. so Blink, Comet, Fang, and Textura? well I know Tex isn't here yet. so why are we here, Comet?"

Suddenly a girl runs up behind them. "Sorry I'm late! I was on my way over here, when an alarm went off at the jewelry shop across the street. Some thief was attempting a huge heist. But I stopped him before he got away."

Last edited:

Storm

"Bravo. nice work. now that the gang's all here, Comet, why not tell us about why you called us to the docks of this fair city". The Wolf scoots down his makeshift couch, and plants his feet on the stack of shipping platforms he was using as a table to hold his one vice- LaConte Nectar Cola

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom