• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Heroes of Holmfirth(D&D)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Arthur looks at this stranger hitting on Akala Maka in what could be her native language and just shrugs it off
"I dont think you should even think about hitting on her, Boy-o. i have a feeling she'll hit you back even harder. she's quite bonnie herself. now we have to go see the Leader of this Village about some Fish Disease, and I have a thing as well that i keep getting distracted about that will be on the way. you can come along if you're respectful and not at all creepy, got it?" Arthur says as he turns a blind eye to Sharpeye's sheninigans

Pen

The game is on!
"Mr. Faye did not greet me the way he greeted you, though I'm starting to see why he met you with that aggression..." Akala replied to Kiitani in Elven before switching to Common. "We're going to see the village leader about the fish issue right now. Feel free to tag along. As a hunter you must be quite bothered by the fish having gone bad."

Storm

(I guess so, unless you want to humor 1 more round of dont coerce party members)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The three of you approach the house of the village leader, a place Kiitani knows having been here a number of times through his life, and immediately notice that it's in much better condition than most of the houses in the area. It's not that the other houses are run down, but there is particular care put into this building. Kiitani, you know this is because this home is a common area for village meetings, parties and weddings, and other village events are run out of this home. The villagers take care to make sure it stays standing.

The doors are wide open, and you all walk in to a great open hall. A few people are already here, waiting for the leader. You see a woman in heavy armor, a symbol of Tyr on her chest plate, conversing with a Tiefling man in robes, though not loud enough for you to hear. They look at you all, and give a nod to Kiitani, before continuing their conversation.

(Anyone who would like to make a perception check in their next post, please include it)

Storm

(Perception: 8)
Arthur looks around, before waitimg for the leader, whomever it may be.

Libk

(At the time of Posting, you guys don't see this, I'm only adding this in for if Pen wants to roll perception)
hiding in the shadows in a corner on the same wall of the front door is a figure in a cloak. Their face is androgynous, with a pale gray skin, their eyes completely black. They seem to be watching the other two people rather intensely.

Kiitani, you've seen this place before but you usually don't see it so empty. The bar area, that normally has someone on it serving drinks is empty, but you take the drinks in the hands of those at the bar to mean you're supposed to serve yourself. You recognize these people, the woman being Melinda Song. A young Paladin of Tyr, recently swore her oath at the temple, only a few years younger than you but has a thirst for adventure. The Tiefling is someone who recently moved here, a young scholar studying the area and currently works with the leader as a secretary, so to speak. You pick up bits of their argument, an argument of what they should do with a cure for the disease the fish have should someone find the cure.

Arthur, this hall reminds you of one of the taverns in Namcester. You could find many of these filled with people during the evenings almost every night, merriment and feasting after a hard day of work. You're hit with memories of your comrades before you were sent out into that battle.

Storm

Arthur looks around and deftly takes a Whole Bottle of Whiskey for his Troubles
(SLEIGHT OF HAND: NATURAL 20 (21) )

"Hmm...", Kiitani murmured to himself, "It's a bit more empty than usual." As he got done scanning the room oblivious to Arthurs actions. He then approached Melinda Song and the Tiefling and cautiously asked, "Hi Melinda Song and..." fruitlessly trying to remember names "What was your name again?" asking the Tiefling. "What seems to be the problem if I may ask?"

Libk

The tiefling sets his drink on the counter as Kiitani approaches the pair. "Kiitani! My name is Argus, remember? I know I've only been here a few months but there aren't that many people in this little village." There was a slight accent in his voice(French) and he laughed to himself before continuing, answering Kiitani's question. "Ah Kiitani, our dear friend Melinda and I are having a bit of a disagreement. You see we both want to find a cure for this fish disease but if Melinda gets it she wants to immediately heal the old man in the temple who was bitten. But you see I want to research it and learn how to replicate it that way we do not have this problem again."

Melinda's voice came out strong "If we wait for you to replicate this, that man will likely die. I'd rather save his life and prevent this disease from spreading among the village than let him infect others while you study it."

Storm

Arthur stashes the bottle in his Components Pouch before joining this heated argument
"And who is to say once you replicate the virus you can be trusted with it's safeguarding? all replicating the Virus will do is make it easier for the wrong hands to use it for Nefarious Needs."
(Persuasion: 10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom