• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Of...

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
There has been many titles for Link, such as:

Hero of Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda)
Hero of Time (Ocarina of Time)
Sworn Brother of the Gorons (Ocarina of Time)
Hero of the Essences of Time and Nature (Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons)
Hero of Winds (The Wind Waker)
Hero of Men (The Minish Cap)
Hero Chosen by the Gods (Twilight Princess)
Hero of Light ([COLOR=#7ee983 !important][COLOR=#7ee983 !important]Twilight [COLOR=#7ee983 !important]Princess[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR])
Apprentice to the Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Half-Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Two-Thirds of a Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Royal Engineer (Spirit Tracks)

I'm sure for Skyward Sword He'll be "The Hero of Skies", but do you have something other in mind to call him?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm, Perhapes something along the lines of Founder of Hyrule? It's hard to say since the game isn't out yet.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Are you a mind-reader? I was thinking Hero of the Skies too!

You would have to get the name based on the plot of the game. Maybe like... Hero of Skyloft or maybe Hero of Masters (it's said but not confirmed, that it shows how the Master Sword was formed). But just like Destiny said, it's hard to tell when you know so little of the plot and when the game hasn't been released yet.

Maybe the hero from the heavens or hero from heaven or something. Cause no one from hyrule knows about skyloft or that anything is even up there so to them he's a hero that seems to just fall from heaven whenever he appears. And his clothes are like nothing they've ever seen so that adds to his mysteriousness.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
There has been many titles for Link, such as:

Hero of Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda)
Hero of Time (Ocarina of Time)
Sworn Brother of the Gorons (Ocarina of Time)
Hero of the Essences of Time and Nature (Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons)
Hero of Winds (The Wind Waker)
Hero of Men (The Minish Cap)
Hero Chosen by the Gods (Twilight Princess)
Hero of Light ([COLOR=#7ee983 !important][COLOR=#7ee983 !important]Twilight [COLOR=#7ee983 !important]Princess[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR])
Apprentice to the Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Half-Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Two-Thirds of a Hero (Phantom Hourglass)
Royal Engineer (Spirit Tracks)

I'm sure for Skyward Sword He'll be "The Hero of Skies", but do you have something other in mind to call him?

A couple changes here and there. I don't think the Goron titles are necessary.

The Hero of the Minish Cap is not the Hero of Men; the Hero of Men is the Hero portrayed at the legend of the beginning of TMC. I suspect Link from the Minish Cap would be Hero of the Picori or Hero of the Minish.
Since the Hero of Winds is the same Hero as the Link from PH, the Hero of PH is still the Hero of Winds.
I believe the Link from ALttP is called the Hero of the Dark Army; I don't remember where that's from, though. It's a bit strange, but he did defend Hyrule against forces coming from the Dark World, so it seems appropriate. By extension, the Hero from LA is also the Hero of the Dark Army, and, depending on your point of view, so is the Link from OoX.
Link's official title in Spirit Tracks is Royal Engineer, but I think Hero of Spirits is fitting.
Fairly self-explanatory, but I figure that the Link from FS/FSA is the Hero of the Four Sword.

I was thinking SS Link would be more along the lines of Hero of the Heavens, given the emphasis of raising the sword to the heavens and absorbing their power. It may also be something to do with sunlight, because that seems to be what the sword is absorbing.

Last edited:

Alar

Clothed in Green
I think that he will be called the hero of worlds because he saves Hyrule and Skyloft from an unknown evil, the hero of worlds or Lands will have to save both Hyrule and Skyloft and somehow unify them bringing peace to the world

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Wait a second. The Hero of Men is not the MC Link. It is stated that the Hero of Men came and left before the time of MC Link. So there is a possibility that SS Link is the Hero of Men.
And PH Link, he has all those titles listed, but what about the most obvious one: The Hero of the Winds? PH Link is the same as WW Link, so they must have the same title.
I also think MM should have a title like Hero of Termina (Termina can be used since the land will not likely return), or possibly Hero of the Giants.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hero of Swords? Interesting... I'm certain, if he doesn't actually get called something, people will call him something that we all can agree on. Kinda like how people nicknamed Link from Twilight Princess the Hero of Twilight or Hero of Twili. So maybe we'll end up calling something like the Hero of Skies.
Or maybe even the Hero of Hyrule, mmm... well he's been always been the hero of Hyrule lol!:lol:
Or something like that.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The Hero of Loft? lol tha's just a joke maybe it's the hero of sky/ies... but Link's title for each game is usually obvious considering the title for the game. in the E3 trailer as an intro they showed the Hero of Time (OoT), the MM, then The Hero of Wind (WW) and finally the Hero of Twili (TP) or whatever his title is (Hero chosen by the gods?) anyway. Since they showed all those games in order where Link had a distinct title I hope they would continue that tradition and give this SS Link a title worthy of a great hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom