• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Time Bloodline

WW-Ganondorf is the same as OoT-Ganondorf, so I don't know how this would affect any others. Though the HH confirms that FSA-Ganondorf is a reincarnation of Tp-Ganondorf.
Thank you, is there anywhere i can look see a free version of the english HH?

From what I know about reading Zelda Wiki and from the games that I've played, All the Links are different Links but they do all share the "spirit of the hero" created by Hylia. I guess you can interpret this as the same bloodline but there is no factual evidence on how each and every link is connected when talking about ancestry. I know that ALttP Link is a descendant of one of the Knights of Hyrule, but other than this, there really is nothing that talks about who Links parents really are and if his ancestors are all the previous Links.

I think that at least Oot and TP, and maybe AlttP and WW link are in the same bloodline

Oot and TP because of the Hero's spirit says something like: "these techniques doesn't leave our bloodline" and I beleieve it has been confirmed that the hero's spirit is Oot Link
WW link because some of the techniques taught by the hero's spirit (helmsplitter and backslice) are also performed by WW link
and Alttp Link because the bloodline of hyrulian knights thing

Link's Shadow48

Shadow Link reborn
All Link's in the Games share the spirit of the hero, but some are not of the same bloodline, such as Link of WW.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
It would seem to me that only a every once and awhile a Link is a decendant of another Link, i do believe OoT Link and ALttP are related as ALttP Link is in the Royal Knight Family, and it is presumed that OoT Links father was a Knight in the Hyrule Unifacation War, but i dont believe the WindWaker Link is Decendant from OoT Link and ST Link is not related to WW/PH Link, becasuse Niko never relates him to his old freind.

It would seem to me that only a every once and awhile a Link is a decendant of another Link, i do believe OoT Link and ALttP are related as ALttP Link is in the Royal Knight Family, and it is presumed that OoT Links father was a Knight in the Hyrule Unifacation War, but i dont believe the WindWaker Link is Decendant from OoT Link and ST Link is not related to WW/PH Link, becasuse Niko never relates him to his old freind.

Well in the Hyrule History it states that the adult timeline splits all have no relation to the hero himself.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I always understood it as all the Zeldas were related, because she was always a part of the royal family. But I thought that most Links weren't related at all and only shared the same spirit, sort of like reincarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom