• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Of Spirits Gallery Of Sigs

Tak

Game Over
Wow. Your sigs are awesome! :D I love the Infernape one, even though i'm not a huge Pokemon Fan.

The 4th signiture is amazing. The lighting effects set a nice atmosphere and I think it's an overly attractive thing to look at. Nice work.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Link, you keep getting better and better at making sigs. Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll request something from you sometime. ;)

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Update: Pokemon Black & White Siggie

ZDBlackWhiteSiggie.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Now my buddy don't write a vm to me tell me to check out your latest work :P Because this time I'm faster than you :lol: I am already here and check your latest work :D And as usual I will say it looks awesome because it is simply amazing!

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Update: Nerf Posters & An Remake

Update: Pokemon Black & White Siggie V2

ZDBlackWhiteSiggieV2.png

I really didn't like the positioning of Reshiram (the white dragon) in my previous siggie, so I thought I might fix it up. Looks a whole lot more balanced in my honest opinion :D

Update Part 2: Nerf Advertising Posters

Now, for something a little different. As some of you may know, I'm a huge fan of the Nerf N-Strike blaster range. I'm currently working on a project that involves designing posters, & I thought I might design advertising posters for Nerf. Below are some examples. Please note that I am still working on them.

Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS Poster

NerfStampedePoster.png

Nerf N-Strike Spectre REV-5 Poster

NerfSpectrePoster.png

Please leave feedback! The more cooler looking I can make them, the better.​

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Update: NEW SIGGIE!

Update: Freelancer Siggie
ZDFreelancerSiggie.png

I got bored last night, so I quickly whipped this up. The background is from the box art of one my favourite games, Freelancer. I just slapped on some text & a border. Simplisity to DA MAX! :)

I've looked through the recent pages of your thread and your work looks great. You are willing to branch out in your work, as in your creation of advertisements, and I can see definite improvement.

I really like your Pokemon black and White signature and your Nerf N Strike ads. For a second I thought you were an actual ad designer! xD

But seriously, there are careers in that if your really like to do that ;)

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I've looked through the recent pages of your thread and your work looks great. You are willing to branch out in your work, as in your creation of advertisements, and I can see definite improvement.

I really like your Pokemon black and White signature and your Nerf N Strike ads. For a second I thought you were an actual ad designer! xD

But seriously, there are careers in that if your really like to do that ;)

Thanks for the kind words mate. I'm not really interested in doing this as a career, but more of a past-time thing. Thanks again!

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
UPDATE!!! First attempt @ an Avatar & New Siggie!

Hello everyone, time for yet another update!

Wargle Siggie:
ZDWargleSiggie.png

First time I used some cloud brushes I downloaded.​

Skyward Sword Avatar:

ZDMasterSwordAvatar.png

My first attempt at a Avatar, & I thought it went well. Better stick to siggies lol :)

Beeker

Wild Card
My first attempt at a Avatar, & I thought it went well. Better stick to siggies lol
Not bad for your first one ;)

I like what you did with the Master Sword and the Triforce in that avy. Something nice and simple like that works well.^^

And the Wargle Sig is also good. Those brushes worked out great!(And I think Wargle looks cool too)

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
NEW UPDATE!!! First one in a long time...

Damn, it's been THAT long? Wow... It has been a while since my last siggie update. For all my fans out there (I know, I have only a couple), I've been away on holidays, & haven't been able to access the Net very often. But, worry no more! In a couple of weeks when school starts again, I can get onto ZD a couple of times a week, but not as often in the past. (It's my final year of school FOREVER, so I would to put in a bit more effort this year.) Now, I have a new update. Check this siggie out!​

UPDATE: Skyward Sword Signature Version 2.0​

ZeldaSSSignatureVersion20.png

Note that this was my first siggie made with the all-powerful Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended program, so it does look a bit more extreme than my other creations. I know, it's looks pretty slick. Also, I added some personal touches, such as the runes in the background, the Master Sword glows a little bit (a hand-off from my other SS siggie) & "Hero Of The Heavens" was borrowed from the list of titles you guys (from ZD) created for SS Link. (Thanks for those names) So yeah, hope you guys like it, & I'll be back in a couple of weeks in excitement for Link's newest adventure, Skyward Sword.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom