• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Young Link

Grasshopper
Hi there, Hero of Music. Are you still taking requests? If so, here's mine: I'd like it to be a signature. I want the background color to be a forest green. For the characters: I want Pit(from Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and Young Link(from Super Smash Bros. Melee). As for the rest: I'd like Pit to be on the left side. I want him to be holding his bow in front of him. (not the one of him flying), I would like Young Link to be on the right side and I want him to be drinking milk:D. As for the text: Let it be purple, (dark) and let it say Got milk? Put the text bwlow Young Link. And finally,, put my name: Young Link, at the top above both Pit and Young Link. Make that color of the font orange. And as for type, I would like just normal font. Thank you:D.

S

Skyward

o3o Your graphics are great~

Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Signature and avatar (look somewhat the same)
Background or color scheme: Blue/purple
Character or object: The Ocarina of Time with the Master Sword through the side
Text and font: N/A
Description and additional details:None really (: Get creative with it, I suppose~

David

But you called me here...
Hi there, Hero of Music. Are you still taking requests? If so, here's mine: I'd like it to be a signature. I want the background color to be a forest green. For the characters: I want Pit(from Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and Young Link(from Super Smash Bros. Melee). As for the rest: I'd like Pit to be on the left side. I want him to be holding his bow in front of him. (not the one of him flying), I would like Young Link to be on the right side and I want him to be drinking milk:D. As for the text: Let it be purple, (dark) and let it say Got milk? Put the text bwlow Young Link. And finally,, put my name: Young Link, at the top above both Pit and Young Link. Make that color of the font orange. And as for type, I would like just normal font. Thank you:D.

o3o Your graphics are great~

Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Signature and avatar (look somewhat the same)
Background or color scheme: Blue/purple
Character or object: The Ocarina of Time with the Master Sword through the side
Text and font: N/A
Description and additional details:None really (: Get creative with it, I suppose~

In response to both of you guys, I will get these done as soon as I can. As it turns out, I've been swamped with homework today, so I won't be able to answer all of these requests until tomorrow. But never fear, they shall get done!

Young Link

Grasshopper
Woooooooohooooooo:D. Thank you sooo much!!! And I don't mind. I know how school goes, hahaha. Take your time. And I can't wait to see the finished signature:). Thanks and good luck:D.

S

Skyward

:) Great! I can't wait for itttttt~

Also, I can relate to your being swamped with homework.

David

Woooooooohooooooo:D. Thank you sooo much!!! And I don't mind. I know how school goes, hahaha. Take your time. And I can't wait to see the finished signature:). Thanks and good luck:D.

I can't find any pics of Young Link drinking milk. I can make you an epic sig of just Pit, if that's ok with you.

EDIT: I can't find any GOOD pics.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Hi Hero of Music, I'm HylianPancake. I was wondering if you could make me a Sig and Avi. I'll be patient. :D

Type: Avatar and Signature
Color Scheme: I don't know. Maybe like purple...and that blue about Skyward's sig.
Character or object: Link
Text and font: Spirit Tracks (Font Used in UB's, Don't Know What It's Called)
Description and additional details: Do whatever you need to so it looks cool and professional.

Last edited:

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I was just wondering if you could improve on my sig? Like you said on Rate the Siggy, it's kinda... horrible. Just add whatever you want to. Thanks!

David

Hi Hero of Music, I'm HylianPancake. I was wondering if you could make me a Sig and Avi. I'll be patient. :D

Type: Avatar and Signature
Color Scheme: Sea Greenish
Character or object: Link and Ezlo
Text and font: The Minish Cap (The font used in UB's, don't know what it's called)
Description and additional details: Do whatever you need to so it looks cool and professional.

I was just wondering if you could improve on my sig? Like you said on Rate the Siggy, it's kinda... horrible. Just add whatever you want to. Thanks!

I'll see what I can do for both of you. I have some other requests to take care of before I can get to these.

Now for the completed requests.

Link:
link-1.png

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/denvoros/link-1.png

Young Link:
YoungLink.png

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/denvoros/YoungLink.png

Skyward:
skyward.png

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/denvoros/skyward.png
skyward-avatar.png

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/denvoros/skyward-avatar.png

Enjoy, all of you!

S

Skyward

Wow, thats amazing! I really like how you did the background! Thanks so so so so so so so much!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh hi HoM i wa wondering if you can make me an avatar :).
All I would like is Toushiro from Bleach
Colors: Blue or red
Effects: any :)
well thanks in advance :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom