• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Hero Mode Minimalist No Hit...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So anyone care to take on Hero Mode Minimalist No Hit? Essentially it is where you cannot take any damage whatsoever, and the moment you take damage you must soft reset and start from last save.

So far I have only complete Eastern palace; I'm trying to do House of Gales w/restrictions but I keep getting hit by ****ing Keese among other things.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
That sounds absolutely ludicrous, I don't think I could ever do anything like that. At leas the no-hit part, the Hero Mode minimalist challenge seems right up my alley. I'll probably try that one eventually, but I still don't know if you can skip the Heart Containers or if you have to pick them up like in ALttP (that part ticked me off when I found out; I was really looking forward to a 3-heart run of it but NOPE! Gotta take 'em all!).

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Does your minimalist imply no bottles and only rented items? Or just simply can buy, but no upgraded items? Because farming for cash each time you die can get annoying.

Also I feel your pain on the keese, the path to Ice Ruins got me so many times because of them bats on the moving platforms, can't hit them or avoid them because of different planes of elevation.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Does your minimalist imply no bottles and only rented items?

Yes. It's all the way restricting the player, I even incorporated a "no spin attack" restriction on my own run. I have done Tower of Hera after numerous retries this way and also Eastern Palace. Tower of Gales is not working for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom