• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Mode 6 Heart Challenge

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
Anyone doing this? I mean i think this would be the hardest 3 heart challenge in the zelda series... by the time you hit the 3rd temple enemies 1 hit you (and the stupid electric swords will take out 2 hearts)

Last edited:

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
I believe you can lol they only drop the heart container after every boss you dont have to pick it up

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I believe you can lol they only drop the heart container after every boss you dont have to pick it up

No you can't have three hearts. Because of the difficulty of the game it starts you out at the start of the game with six hearts. So change the name of this thread to "Hero Mode 6 Heart Challenge.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Really? ugh... oh well it will still be a challenge none the less

I am now up to playing the game for the third time. First regular, second Hero's Mode, this one regular and 100%, next I'm going for regular 6 heart run and then I might try Hero's Mode 6 heart run. Boy that's going to be hard. Going to need a lot of practice first.

rettam

I accidentally the...
No you can't have three hearts. Because of the difficulty of the game it starts you out at the start of the game with six hearts. So change the name of this thread to "Hero Mode 6 Heart Challenge.
You actually start with 6 in both regular and Hero Mode.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Well I am doing 6 heart challenge on Hero's Mode because that is the minimum you can have...

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
well sorry! but i didnt notice the 6 hearts at the beginning of the game lol if only i could change the name of the thread...

would help if someone could tell me how.. or do i just make a new thread

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Anyone doing this? I mean i think this would be the hardest 3 heart challenge in the zelda series... by the time you hit the 3rd temple enemies 1 hit you (and the stupid electric swords will take out 2 hearts)
No it wouldn't be the hardest 3HC; actually OoTMQ is the hardest 3HC damage wise. SS HM is essentially a basic three heart run, just with no heart flowers unless you get the Heart Medal.

Anyway, this is a worthy challenge. SS HM3HCNoShield is very doable and I want to hear of peoples' results! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom