• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Hermits of BotW

SkullFell

Furret of Zelda
This Thread is for people who play Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Also You must have a play style. (For example: Bokoblin run)
Please tell what are you doing in your game from start to finish and please start a new game if you are too far in the story, and you must have seen the ending by playing the game or watching a video. Note you can use another person's style but modify. I'm going for a Moblin run and I'm going to have the moblin mask on Link. Also you can cheat. Like Durability transfer and weapon duplicating. So have fun talking and telling others tips, tricks and Cheats.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Currently my goal is to rid the world of any monsters. Quite literally impossible, since the game can't handle that much memory and literally force respawns them ("forgets that they're dead") without a blood moon

SkullFell

Furret of Zelda
I Think Using Wrong warps to get 4 Spirit orbs and skipping the Sheikah Slate will cause the game to always be day and no night with blood moons will come, but if the game over reacts your game will crash, but if doesn't crash than you have now the power to kill them all. Also this means no runes to use, no ex chest and other shrines because you have no slate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom