• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heriod77777's New Timeline

Hey guys, I got a new timeline more clearer. Dont give me too much credit, I found another timeline before this, that is like this. So this is basicly more suported, thats all.
SS, Ghirahim tries to bring **********(who ever it is.) back. AT part: Ganon is born in OoT, Link and Zelda sucessfully seal him, Link goes back to his time. What really questions me is that........ how does AT Zelda get down from the sky??? Link never mated with zelda in this so when Ganon returned, no HoT was there to fight. In WW a new one is chosen, Link Hero of Winds going to PH, then ST. CT: Link goes to MM, comes out nice back in Hyrule. Truthfully, Link be coming the heros shade, is not true! Onward to TP, this is very strange how simalar MM and TP are. For example, Midnas fused shadow has a eye just like Majoras, Zant dances like Majora, Skullkid is blue in TP with red eyes, but not MM mabey he was a early twili. Also remember how Skullkid drops down on Epona when he took her, its simailar to how Midna drops on Link in wolf form, I think Skullkid is a twili, Ganon dies here because the ToP leaves and dies from Zants magic suggestivley. Next in line is MC, I think there will be a game made between TP and MC. FS then FSA, now to me I believe that this has a new Ganon. Then ALttP, really wierd and no sense, really confusing to go to here, but there might be a game saying Ganon gets out of the Four Sword(not directly), then in the end gets killed. Next would be OoX, Link is sent by the TF to stop the reincarnation of ALttP Ganon, kills the mindless beast goes in a boat in the end to LA. Lets see, PH and LA are very alike, being dream bended adventures, mabey there parallel. LoZ, Now no one seemed to think this but I did, usually Ganon must be killed by the MS, but in this game you kill him with silver arrows so he might be a different Ganon, then to AoL, Ganons never resurected.:D So tell me if theres flaws, what you think.

Last edited:

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Good job! I was going to post a new timeline just like this(even the same explanation)tomorrow morning, but I guess that's not really necessary now, I think I'm just going to edit mine:)It seems we are both on the same page. I am curious to see where you found this timeline before you posted this though.

Last edited:
I found some of this on a thread posted by Delos, name: Delos Educated Timeline. He talked more about mating though, makes me smile strangley.....:lol:

Yes, ALttP sequal is LA. Doesen't mean there cant set a game in between. Sorry if you meant something else:cry:

:hmm:hmmmm..... I guess most people are bussy, or they only respond if they see a flaw. Heres more proof:
Ganon in TP says "This isn't over." ALttP the MS is said to be finally used, which kinda isn't used afterwards. Thats all I can think of, any more? Also do you think the King of the Red Lions is shiekah, he said he made the gossip stones. In TP, OoT, MM they have a shiekah symbol on them. Tetra is probably the shiekah form Zelda takes in OoT in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
:hmm:hmmmm..... I guess most people are bussy, or they only respond if they see a flaw. Heres more proof:
Ganon in TP says "This isn't over." ALttP the MS is said to be finally used, which kinda isn't used afterwards. Thats all I can think of, any more? Also do you think the King of the Red Lions is shiekah, he said he made the gossip stones. In TP, OoT, MM they have a shiekah symbol on them. Tetra is probably the shiekah form Zelda takes in OoT in a way.

"This isn't over." Isn't that kind of natural to say when you're a villain and have just been defeated? This is just one of those "You crazy kids!" moments where the phrase doesn't really mean anything. It's like an empty threat in that sense.

Also, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule never said he made the Gossip Stones. He said he made that advanced one that Tetra had.

"This isn't over." Isn't that kind of natural to say when you're a villain and have just been defeated? This is just one of those "You crazy kids!" moments where the phrase doesn't really mean anything. It's like an empty threat in that sense.

Also, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule never said he made the Gossip Stones. He said he made that advanced one that Tetra had.
Yah, your right I forgot my real proof unfortanatley:facepalm: But its still good right? uuuhhhggg I hate it when some people ignor others timeline, i've barley had any replies.....

uuuuugggghhhhhh........ no one replies yet, I found a timeline that doesen't have flaws either, thread:
Best Time Line, In My Opinion Of Course :). I am gonna make a video for this soon:D.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
uuuuugggghhhhhh........ no one replies yet, I found a timeline that doesen't have flaws either, thread:
Best Time Line, In My Opinion Of Course :). I am gonna make a video for this soon:D.
Oh hey, Thats my Thread :)! Dont forget to give credit to Lancun for creating it though.

-----------------/---WW/PH---ST
-----(SS).--- OoT
-----------------\MM---TP---MC---FS/FSA---AlltP/OoX/LA---LoZ/AoL

This is my preferred timeline, too, so I have my own answers to a lot of the possible inconsistencies, but I think these two things are worth mentioning

-TP---AlttP gives us a quite unsatisfactory Triforce progression (split in TP, complete in the SR in AlttP)
-AlttP---LoZ leaves us with an unexplained resurrection of Ganon

(I doubt that Skull Kid is a Twili, since "Skull Kid" is the form that Navi thinks children that gets lost in the Lost Woods take on.)

Good luck!

/Blue Window

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Nice timeline! I've always thought that The Mininsh Cap is before the split, for reasons other than the hat, but I don't want to write it all on my 3DS.
(Which is what I use most of the time)

But anyway, I like that you gave in-depth detail to you placements, instead of just flat-out putting it down and leaving it. It's always better to explain you research/work.

Now for the flaws:

In the CT, FS simply can't fit there. At the end of FS, Zelda says something along the lines of "You saved me! But this time somethings different.", therefore implying that this Link has saved Zelda before. As they are relevantly young, I highly doubt that Link has saved Zelda before.

So it's rather: 1. There's (a) missing gap in-between MC and FS, which would fix said problem. Or 2, One other game, already out, goes in-between there.

I think that's the only flaw I can think of, so very good timeline! ^^

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Nayrulinkx

In the CT, FS simply can't fit there. At the end of FS, Zelda says something along the lines of "You saved me! But this time somethings different.", therefore implying that this Link has saved Zelda before. As they are relevantly young, I highly doubt that Link has saved Zelda before.

This problem is interesting. We can first conclude that the order TMC---FS/(...)FSA is canonical based on developer quotes:

Q: Looking at Four Swords, it seems as though you could get away with doing an all-2D Zelda title on GameCube. Would that be something you'd want to do?

Eiji Aonuma: There were two main reasons that we went with the 2D graphics for the GameCube Four Swords. One was that it was a sequel to the Game Boy Advance Four Swords game and so for continuity we chose to retain the same graphic style.

NoE: How does the Minish Cap fit into the Zelda chronology? Is it a prequel to the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on GameCube?
Aonuma: Yes, this title takes place prior to The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, and tells the secret of the birth of the Four Sword.

This, however, does not mean that the consistency between the games are perfect.

Nevertheless, Zelda's lines from FS indicates that Link has saved her before. This can be solved in several ways, as already mentioned: FS Link is actually a Link from a previous game or Link has just saved Zelda before. I can't see why this stops FS from happening on the CT, though.

/Blue Window

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Nevertheless, Zelda's lines from FS indicates that Link has saved her before. This can be solved in several ways, as already mentioned: FS Link is actually a Link from a previous game or Link has just saved Zelda before. I can't see why this stops FS from happening on the CT, though.

/Blue Window

I ment it can't go exactly there in the CT, sorry for the confusion ^^ Anyway, good point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom