• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Helping Find a Certain Manga

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Hello everybody, i was wondering if you guys on zd who read manga (if there are any) can help me find a manga i read but can't remember. One part of the manga I can remember is its about vampires and the main vampire could change into any person he wants too, so he changes in the princess of the castle, but only his face and voice changed, so he looks like the princess but still has some characteristics of his original self. I think it also had a lion in it like toward the beginning and one of its cubs changed into something, I'm not really sure what's called but I think it might be a shojo manga not a shonen but it was interesting and i wish too read it again. I found it in the library of one of the schools I used too go school I'm pretty sure its not vampire knight but if it is then i'm blind.
Thanks to anyone who helps me finding it.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
This is the one thanks man! i read the first one back at school but it was the only one that they had next to a later chapter of hellsing. I was right, it was a shojo manga but its still good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom