• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Im really frustrated now because I have tried the duet with Kina like a million times I asked my bro to try he couldn't do it so can someone give me advice on how to beat this please

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Okay, here are a few tips:

1. The improv part counts. When I did this sidequest, I didn't play anything during the improv part because I didn't think it meant anything. I would get to the end of the song, and then I would fail. Make sure you still play your best during the improv.

2. Make your movements refined; swing the Wii Remote and stop. This will avoid putting in those 'extra' notes and improve your chances.

If you're having trouble remembering where the rhythm breaks are, just keep trying again and again. You'll get it eventually. Good Luck!

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Also remember you have to hold the wii-remote at an angle and slide it left and right. Most people with problems with Kina's duet tend hold it horizontally, the sync with you and the harp is off and can prevent you from playing as well as you can if you hold it that way. So remember to tilt it to the left and slide it left and right.

--
Just follow after the people sway their arms and do something on-key with Kina's singing when it comes to the improv

Patch

Party Pooper
I'd suggest trying to follow the easiest audience member. When he swings his arms, don't do it with him. Do it a second after him. This makes it easy to follow the faster parts of the songs.
Take your time and remember to be patient and not get frustrated with it, take a break if you need it.

H

Hughes

honestly, i didnt have any problems with it. i just kinda pretended i understood how the harp worked. he said i didnt play well but it was acceceptable. just try and go with there hand motion. and your pretty much guarenteed to pass it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom