• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help!!!

Ok I need a little bit help here.

I have been wanting to try some new games on the Wii or Playstation 3, I have yet to find one that looks interesting. I am considering Red Steel for the Wii but i cant find the first one to play. I have considered many for the Ps3 but not sure on that one, well i was just wondering and hoping someone could help out here I need some new games but dont wanna spend money on one not worth playing.:O

Moldorm

Is not Error
I'll suggest Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3) based on your preference for Red Steel, but I'm not sure about FPS on the Wii because I don't own any. From what I've read, Red Steel II is better than the first.

Can you give any details as to the type of game you're looking for?

Well actually I care i play basically anything from Zelda type to Black Ops I own that one already great game.

I usually enjoy games with killing not neccesarily People lol, and funny games with no point, fighting games suchs as Smash Bros and Soul Calibur (not street fighterr though). Those Are Basically all the games I play those types and anything in between but I will try different types to.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I highly suggest picking up The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition, all of the Assassin's Creed titles, along with Fable II and III.

... There are plenty of excellent games to keep you occupied on those systems. You've got halo (ew) gears of war (yuck) Call of Duty (Which I am no longer supporting after what activision did to InfinityWard.), the new Medal of Honor, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Mass Effect 1 & 2(EXTREMELY GOOD GAMES.) Dead Rising 1 & 2, Saints Row 2, Left4Dead, The Orange Box, Grand Theft Auto IV, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Bayonetta, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Uncharted... I could go on for hours with this list.

A lot of those are 360 exclusives, however.

Actually Vincent I already have most of them games and they are all very fun, but I can never sit back down and play them after i have already beaten them. Im looking for a game like that. Except Assasins Creed I love that game i have played it many times Even Dowloaded the Android Verision To my Droid lol....And DLC no offense but i dont really like the Final Fantasy Games they bore me but thanks for the recommendations.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I can never sit back down and play them after i have already beaten them.
Same here. So many games sorely lack replayability value. It makes me wonder why the general price is 60 dollars when you're going to get something, play it for 3 days, and then be done with it forever.

jugglaj91

I am me....
God of War is usually a good choice. There are plenty of good racing games like Blur, Gran Turismo 5, Dirt series, Grid. If you enjoyed the original Zelda, or ALttP, I suggest 3D Dot Game Heroes without question.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Then you should check out 3d dot game heroes. it is a total throwback to those days.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
If you have WiFi for the Wii, I would HIGHLY recommend downloading Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney from WiiWare. It's a port of a DS title of the same name, and it is amazing. It lacks replayability, but it'll last you a good long while and it only costs $10. I'd highly recommend that one. The Metroid Prime Trilogy, if you can find it, is a great game too that'll keep you occupied for many weeks worth of solid playing.

I'll do that superganondorf, I have played the trilogy and the method other m game I really like them games they were very fun and kept me busy for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom