• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
i need help, i completed snowhead temple and it was spring and i had at least 3 hours left and then i went back to the 1st day, now it snowing again and i was wondering do i have to do the temple again to get the powder keg?:(:(:(:(:(

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Yes, you need to go back to the Snowhead Temple, but in the first room you can warp straight to Goht. You don't need to do all the puzzles again. The only exception is collecting Stray Fairies to gain the magic meter upgrade, but that's optional.

initialDable

going deku
You do not need to beat the temple over again to get the powder keg. You can use the fire arrow to melt the ice chunk blocking the entrance to the place where you get powder keg for the first time.

If you are planning to get the Gold Dust from the Goron Race (and thus get the Gilded Sword), you will need to re-defeat Goht, as the Racetrack is only open when it's spring. If all you want is the Powder Keg, then you're good to go.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
To put more info you also need to have 200 rupees so you can the Razor Sword then get the the Gold Dust as merricontrari posted.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
To get powder kegs whenever, you just fight Goht (or whatever his name is) again, and make it spring. Next, go to the Goron village and find a small cubby hole in the wall. (I love that name, cubby hole!) Go down and speak to the giant goron as Goron Link and he'll ask you if you want to test to carry Powder Kegs. Say yes, and he'll drop a powder keg in front of you. Throw the powder keg up the large ramps and carefully make your way to a giant boulder up some steps next to the cutscene path to Snowhead village place, where the blacksmith is. If you can manage, throw the powder keg in front of the boulder, thus blowing it up, and then you can participate in the goron races. You'll also then be able to buy powder kegs whenever from the goron in the bomb shop in Clock Town for only 50 rupees. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom