• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ok, I am not happy with what has happened. My game has glitched up. The Ocarina is set to the sword button. o.o I cannot use my sword now. Has this glitch happened to anyone? How can I fix this?? I have tried resetting time, resetting the game, but nothing is working. I am using the Virtual Console version.

Pen

The game is on!
This hasn't happened to me, and I am too playing the Virtula Console version, though, it might be something wrong with your controller....or is it displayed in the game that the ocarina is in the B-button?!
:triforce:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
This hasn't happened to me, and I am too playing the Virtula Console version, though, it might be something wrong with your controller....or is it displayed in the game that the ocarina is in the B-button?!
:triforce:
Yes that is what happens your OoT replaces the sword as the B-button.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
you have to restart your entire profile because their is no way around this glitch one you have the Gilded Sword.

If you had the Kokiri at the time of the glitch you could get the Gilded Sword and it would change from the OoT back to the Gilded Sword.

E

evilpwner

I haven't encountered this glitch before, but I'll hazard a guess as to what might help (if you haven't reset your data yet):
Die by loss of hearts.
Let the world end.
Use the Bremer Mask, try an archery game, change form (Goron, Zora, Deku), try everything that changes the function of the B button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom