• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help with the Sand Realm Restoration Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinkerbell

Hi, i have been trying for two days now to get the flute sand realm song right but for some reason its not working. i'm blowing the right notes but nothings happening, Rael just keeps saying 'improvisation is nice and all but it wont do for this song'.....HELP!!! :mad:

many thanks

tinks

Hazel

A Frog
Hi, Tinks.
It can be like that if the notes are ragged, like instead of "laa--la" it's "la-a-a--la" (sorry, completely random, but I hope you understand anyway.) Then he'll usually say improvisation.

You might want to make sure you play each time he's turning to you. I wasn't playing when he played, you know, when he turns to us and we have to play same time the first time!:facepalm:

Also, have you checked your microphone?
My microphone is acting kind of funny sometimes. Try to blow kind of from underneath, than tilt it until you get a long note.

Good luck!
~Hazel

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Do you understand how the metronome works? It goes something like "TINK tink tink tink", when it makes the louder one (TINK), that's when you start playing.

T

tinkerbell

Thanks for the reply guys, well i thought sod it i'll just try and play evertime he played and when he turnt to me and it worked!!!:lol:

Has anyone played the zelda hourglass for ds, i'm waiting for it to come of ebay, is it any good?

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Thanks for the reply guys, well i thought sod it i'll just try and play evertime he played and when he turnt to me and it worked!!!:lol:

Has anyone played the zelda hourglass for ds, i'm waiting for it to come of ebay, is it any good?

Personally, I don't think either of the DS games are that good, but I suppose that if you liked spirit tracks, you might want to play it.

N

nataliesharp

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one having issues with this song. Seriously probably the hardest one yet. Just keep playing it. It finally worked for me.

N

nataliesharp

I absolutely love both of them. I've yet to find any other games that fully utilize the features on the DS as much.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
My advice is hold the mic kinda far away from your face it helps a lot!!!!! I got the last song on the first try when I did that :) Hope it helps :)

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace

Phantom Hourglass is one of the best games I have ever played! Personally, I love it. You have freedom when you travel, unlike in Spirit Tracks (Which I also absolutely LOVE) where you are confined to the rails. If you liked Spirit Tracks, you will love Phantom Hourglass times twenty or more! Watch out for Linebeck, though. He can come up with some pretty sour comments! :lol:

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Despite the fact you have already done it now, next time you do it or whatever, when its your turn to play just blow constantly your whole turn while switching back and forth between the first and second pipe. Like really fast.
I'm not a good explainer, but if you know what I'm talking about this honest to god works, thats how I did it.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
its not easy, and youve got to time it right, without breaks in the note, like if you cough. your going to have to play a song, the one in the intro scene when you turn it on, in order to beat the last boss, malladus

Kirino

Tatakae
you really should buy PH.its really good.also youre recognize some people.Definetly get it,one of the best ds games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom