• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HELP WITH NUNCHUK :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCBdaz

Game keeps saying connect nunchuk to the wii remote. it works fine in evey other game and wit the motion plus even the gold remote waited so long for this game and losing my patience with it :(

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
When I played Twilight Princess every so often it would say connect the nunchuck when it was already in. It was not a problem with the Wii remote but a problem with the nunchuck. Try using a new nunchuck or if the Hartford are new than get new ones.

B

ben5292001

Try blowing into the plug of the Nunchuk. It did that to me and that worked for me, at least.

I hope it starts working so you can actually enjoy the gameplay!

My game does that occasionally at startup, but it goes away after I wait a few seconds. If it lasts for a long time, I would try unplugging and replugging the nunchuk while that screen is still up, and blowing into both wiimote and nunchuck. If that doesn't work, well, try a new nunchuk (or just a different one if you have another).

S

ShinyLink

If you tried alot and still doesn't work then maybe you can buy another nunchuck on ebay or somewhere.

I had something like this briefly when I was playing SS, and it's just something you have to mess around with until it works, from what I can recall.

only this you could do is see if the metal connecter is clean.BUT!!! it maybe lose and every so often the connection may come lose. i'd try a new or a friend nuchuck

F

fiercedietylink

you either need a new wii a new wiimote or a new wii nunchuck

Maybe one of the connections is lose. Try wiggeling the wires around near where they connect to the controller, and make sure the nunchuck port on the wii mote is very clean.

Like they said, it could be loose or just dirty. If it's been tossed around a bit, it could also be damaged. At which point you'll just have to get a new one. It will always give you the "connect nunchuck" message at the beginning of the game. That's just a precautionary message.

shaymin1

Derp.
I would take a Q-Tip (or anything with a soft end) and rub the insides of it. It happened to me before and now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom