• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help with building the 3rd house in Minish Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went back and started trying to complete all the sidequests in Minish Cap and get all the heart pieces and I'm stuck trying to build the 3rd house in Hyrule Town. I've looked around and it says Gorman is supposed to show up near the cat pin and ask you to get rid of the cats there but I can't figure out how to make this happen and I really want to be able to get farore's essence. I've tried everything but everytime I go near that spot the cat's are gone and Gorman's nowhere to be found. :confused:

There is no 3rd house, its sort of a reference to Farore not getting her own Oracle game.

Really it doesn't exist? aww man I had no idea, but you can give faror a house if you talk to her instead of the other 2 right? cuz her essence is the best one, I might just start a new game and do that. Gamewinners needs to be informed cuz there's alot of bad info about getting the 3rd house on there site.

G

GANONsys

What!? I didn't know you were able to choose, I thought they went in order, oh well. What's so good about essence? Also, what do the other 2 do?

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Din = Attack.
Nayru = Defense
Farore = Attack and Defense.

I tried to hack to get it to happen, but I can't figure out how to do it. XD.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I know I'm reviving a bit of an older topic, but I'd recommend for anyone playing MM to get Din and Nayru, simply because Farore offers an incomplete version of either of the two.

Of course who you select does have to do with your playing preference. If you like to have a stronger defence, Nayru and Farore are they way to go, as opposed to a combat style based on higher attack, where Din and Farore would be optimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom