• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help! (TP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corthious

Twilight Princess:

Ok here is the deal there are two areas that I cannot get into at Hyrule Castle. One is at the north end of my map and the other is the door next to the door that leads to Ganon (Who is a push over mind you) does ANYONE know how to get into these rooms?????

Last edited by a moderator:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I have moved this thread to Game Help to possibly get more answers. I have also altered the text colour so it is actually readable, as the dark blue it was originally posted in was not.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I'm pretty sure I know the rooms your talking about, Twilight Princess right?

Well, at that one part where you have to use your boomerang on those propeller things in a certain order, there should be a bunch of leaves on the ground everywhere.
Near the wall on the right, use the boomerang to remove all the leaves and then turn to wolf Link and use your senses, and you should be able to dig to a graveyard like place.

You do some small puzzles and at the end you will get a key, use that key for the room next to the one that leads to Ganondorf,

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
As Welbanks said, the northern area is a graveyard, in an extra part in the foggy part of gardens of Hyrule Castle and that's wehre the key is hidden. It isn't vital you get in either of these places though, you can complete the game without doing- it's just for some extra treasure and things, although it does bring a smile to your face when you get in and see all of what's there, and the graveyard's pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom