• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Help needed - Turtle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aro

F83D8A29-5350-4A54-AF17-9433E5AF417F.jpeg
I was playing Link’s Awakening HD and the last dungeon/level, Turtle Rock, is made weird. Basically what happened is I used a key in the wrong area and now I’m stuck and unable to continue on in the dungeon, and due to the way that I saved the game, I have to completely restart all of Link’s Awakening if I can’t figure a way out. Any ideas?

Solution
Are there any torches you can light with your magic powder? There might also be a bombable wall at the end of that middle corridor, I'm going off of memory.
There is an unopened chest in the west/middle part of the map? There's also a room with two torches you have to light with your magical rod that gives you a key. There is another key you can get by filling in the entire floor in that room where you move the machine around to fill in the tiles. I'm pretty sure there are enough keys for enough doors.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 60546
I was playing Link’s Awakening HD and the last dungeon/level, Turtle Rock, is made weird. Basically what happened is I used a key in the wrong area and now I’m stuck and unable to continue on in the dungeon, and due to the way that I saved the game, I have to completely restart all of Link’s Awakening if I can’t figure a way out. Any ideas?
I can't really give you specific advice but what I can say is DON'T DELETE YOUR GAME!!! Dungeons are set up in a way where it's impossible to "use a key in the wrong place", zelda games are well made so they always consider this. It's something I noticed doing Dampe's dungeon builder. You may not know where it is right now, but rest assured it's in there somewhere.

Aro

I
There is an unopened chest in the west/middle part of the map? There's also a room with two torches you have to light with your magical rod that gives you a key. There is another key you can get by filling in the entire floor in that room where you move the machine around to fill in the tiles. I'm pretty sure there are enough keys for enough doors.
I can’t yet get the fire rod not into that grey area whatsoever, and I have done all the keys available in the light area, I’ve looked at maps of where keys are located and where stairs lead etc.

Are there any torches you can light with your magic powder? There might also be a bombable wall at the end of that middle corridor, I'm going off of memory.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom