• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help on tp

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LINK15

I am stuck in the Water Temple.:mad: any ideas?

I'm looking for the boss key and haven't been able to find it. Thanks in advance for any help!;)

F

Forcelink

Ok you know the torches on the floor that has the ice bridge to far to reach ok hook the grappling hook on both but instead of slingshotting yourself to the bridge slingshot yourself at the wall and instead of slamming into the wall (HAHAHAHAHA! imagine that lol:lol::lol:) you will land at the top you should figure the rest out if not private message me wish you luck!^^

Ok you know the torches on the floor that has the ice bridge to far to reach ok hook the grappling hook on both but instead of slingshotting yourself to the bridge slingshot yourself at the wall and instead of slamming into the wall (HAHAHAHAHA! imagine that lol:lol::lol:) you will land at the top you should figure the rest out if not private message me wish you luck!^^

There is no Water Temple in the Wind Waker and he is speaking of Twilight Princess. Plus you're replying to something that is nearly a month old. And next time you say some stupid **** like me not knowing anything about LoZ, spell Legend correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom