• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess HELP ME!!! Twilight Princess - Hyrule Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OK, this is probably ridiculously stupid, but I'm ridiculously lost. So I'm playing Twilight Princess and I have to go back to Ordon to learn how to defend myself against the Gorons. However, HOW THE HECK DO I GET BACK TO ORDON??? There's no bridge, and whenever I try to enter the Twilight I just go careening off a cliff and Link will subsequently die. I can't find a good map of what to do; I'm using a Nintendo Power-published guide for the game but I can't find how to get back to Ordon.
Thanks!

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Just go back the way you came into the town as a wolf. It'll be the same except it's just you in human form. I'd tell you what side to go on and stuff, but I'm not sure which version you're playing and haven't touched TP for a while.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Do you remember the time when you went to the Gerudo Desert and Midna stored that giant stone fragment in her hammerspace? Well, if you haven't done so yet, go to Lake Hylia and talk to the clowns. Trust me when I say you can not miss them. Ask them to let you use their cannon. If you can't, I think you have to initiate the sequence by meeting with the Resistance in Telma's bar. Anyway, once you've gotten into the cannon, you will be launched into the Gerudo Desert. You should immediately notice a giant stone fragment facing vertically towards the sky. Go near it and talk to Midna, and she will use her powers to store it in her, what I like to call, "hammerspace."
From here, Midna will give you the option to warp to the place where the bridge belongs.

Alternatively, you may be talking about that random wooden bride just hangin' out in Faron Woods. If you can get Midna to teleport you there, it's the same situation.

This is what you're referring to, correct? If I'm talking about something else, I'm sorry. You haven't made it very clear as to which part of the game you're on. Also, I haven't played Twilight Princess since November 22nd, 2006, so I might be a little rusty on the subject.

Last edited:

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
At this point of the game, the Bridge of Eldin shouldn't be stolen yet. I think you are trying to enter the Twilight by using a bridge to the Hyrule Castle Town - leading east (west in GCN) from the big area between Karariko Village and Bridge of Eldin. Castle Town bridge is broken - you can't enter the Twilight nor return to Ordon using that way.

I think you are a human at this time. From Kakariko Village, go through south-east exit (south-west GCN). Keep going south-east (south-west GCN) through Kakariko Gorge, then go south. After passing Coro's shop, keep going south. You will eventually reach Ordon Village.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You might need Epona to jump over the gate out of the south entrance.

You actually DO need to get Epona in order to jump the south gate.

How far are you anyway? Have you been knocked back by the first Goron on Death Mountain Trail yet(this is after you dispell the twilight and become human again)? If not, do that and go back to Kakariko. Renado will be there as soon as you enter, and tell you you must go to Ordon to see Bo, the mayor, since he has the key to defeating the Gorons. Then walk back toward Eldin Spirit Spring. Before you get there, a cutscene will initiate that shows Epona escaping two bulbins and charging staright at you. You'll haave to seize control of her. Afterwards, leave Kakariko through the exit you came in from as a wolf.Jump over the gate like you jumped over the fence in the Faron Province when you went to save Talo. After you jump the gate, you'll be back in Kakariko Gorge. Then just backtrack your path as a wolf and go back to Ordon. There's nothing in your way at this point. If you follow this, your problems should be completely solved.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Thanks for the advice! I figured it out; I was going through the wrong side of Kakariko Village and ending up towards the Gorge! THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom