• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Me Out Here!

H

heroshadeshadow

Is oracle of seasons, and oracle of ages actually for the game cube collectors disk!? If it is, thank goodness that saves me all the trouble of thinking i had to go buy a game boy! But this is my real problem, I want to know if i should just wait and just hope for a Majoras mask 3D to come out or just buy it for the virtual console service for the Wii shop. If I do actually get virtual console Majoras mask and Majoras Mask 3D comes out ill feel horrible. But I know for a fact that the legend of Zelda Majoras mask 3D WILL come out, no doubt.Yet, who knows how long that might take. Please if you really love legend of Zelda, let people new to Zelda know that no doubt the Zelda games are the best game in the world (that is until Shigeru comes up with some other video game)

The Oricle games are only for GameBoy, I don't know where you got the idea that it was on the CE disk.

MW7

Alternatively you could buy a gameboy player for the gamecube. It's nice because you never have to worry about batteries. I never felt like Zelda games were fit for handhelds anyway.

As for the MM question, I'd go ahead and get MM for the virtual console even assuming that it would come out for the 3ds because it's not like you're wasting a ton of money since it's just $10. Also even if MM 3d comes out, since it wouldn't have even been officially announced yet, you would be waiting a very long time for it to come out when you could be playing the same game on the virtual console. Of course Nintendo could randomly spring it on us like the 4 swords anniversary edition, but since they would likely actually charge us for MM 3d, good business would dictate that a surprise release would be virtually impossible.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Is oracle of seasons, and oracle of ages actually for the game cube collectors disk!? If it is, thank goodness that saves me all the trouble of thinking i had to go buy a game boy! But this is my real problem, I want to know if i should just wait and just hope for a Majoras mask 3D to come out or just buy it for the virtual console service for the Wii shop. If I do actually get virtual console Majoras mask and Majoras Mask 3D comes out ill feel horrible. But I know for a fact that the legend of Zelda Majoras mask 3D WILL come out, no doubt.Yet, who knows how long that might take. Please if you really love legend of Zelda, let people new to Zelda know that no doubt the Zelda games are the best game in the world (that is until Shigeru comes up with some other video game)

The Collector's Edition only has (forgive me if I'm wrong; I don't actually have it) Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda, and Adventure of Link. The Oracle games are for GameBoy Color. Yeah... it's kind of too bad. They're pretty much the only games in the series you can't get in some other way (besides The Minish Cap). That's why I don't have them, either.

Like the previous poster said, Majora's Mask for the Virtual Console is only $10, so I'd go ahead and buy it. I have both Ocarina of Time 3D and the Virtual Console Ocarina of Time, and I still play both frequently. It's nice having extra files in case you want to replay the game - especially if it's Majora's Mask, since you only get two files to begin with (and my sister takes the other one -.-). Besides, I don't know if Majora's Mask 3D will ever come out... but even if you're certain it will, I'd STILL suggest Virtual Console first.

Get Majora's Mask on the VC, I read an interview this morning where Aonuma basically said we shouldn't expect a 3DS remake of it until after we get the new 3DS Zelda, if they decide to remake it at all, because two remakes in a row would look bad. So that could easily be 3 years or more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom