• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Help In Fire Rod Room In Turtle Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am playing Link's Awakening and I am stuck in Turtle Rock. I just beat Blaino the boxer and the treasure chest in the next room is blocked off. Here is a screenshot of it.
firerodroom.png

I cannot figure out what to do. If you know of anything I missed, please tell me. I have looked all over the dungeon to no avail.

Last edited:
016.png

Bomg the wall to the north of here. At least I believe this is the place. Look at the map and you should see a room that you can only get to by bombing a wall. And look for a area in the dungeon to bomb a wall to get there. According to the walkthorugh it should be the north wall. There is a crystal switch here. Hit it once.

016.png

Bomg the wall to the north of here. At least I believe this is the place. Look at the map and you should see a room that you can only get to by bombing a wall. And look for a area in the dungeon to bomb a wall to get there. According to the walkthorugh it should be the north wall. There is a crystal switch here. Hit it once.
Thank you. I will try that. If it works I will have a mod close the thread.
EDIT: It worked and I have since beat Link's Awakening. Thank you so much Please close this thread. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom